New topic New reply  Page 1 of 2
 [ 24 posts ] 
02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

now that i'm 16 and got a job i'm starting to save up for this
http://www.guloggratis.dk/knallerter/an ... ce/7027326
please tell me if you think i should buy this or not and reasons

Edit 1: found this aswell http://www.thansen.dk/product.asp?c=346 ... 2076551091

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
Server Admin Server Admin
11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

Well, one reason against is that some doctors call people who ride bikes "organ donors on wheels" :P
02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

SERIOUS ANSWERS FFS :x

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
VIP VIP
12 Oct 2009, 14:50
243 Posts

Well, they're okay bikes especially for a first.

Also look at Aprilia's RS50 again its a good bike to learn on.

Bikes are the way forward mate start small and soon you'll pissing all over any car that comes up against you. Good luck mate.

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Well everyone, do note that these are not MC's, but mopeds. :)
I wouldn't get a moped that looks like an MC unless you tweak it so much that it might aswell be one. Else you will be riding a sweet looking moped for 30-50km/h, which is kinda anti-climatic. :P
Also, the more traditional style of moped gives much better comfort for longer rides. :)
VIP VIP
26 Dec 2009, 16:28
85 Posts

I lol'd at jamza's comment. Personally, i hate motorbikes.
Server Admin Server Admin
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Well i worked in motorcycle insurance so i have a slightly different view but speaking from that point of view that particular bike would cost you more to insure just based on looks, sure its not speedy or more dangerous than any other moped but it still fits the higher risk rate just because it looks like a sports bike, with regards to the donor on wheels comment, sadly a reality just because of lack of padding and metal between you and the other thing that you hit/are hit by, the main thing is that people seem to think bikers cause more accidents, thats also a myth its car drivers not paying attention that causes them more than the biker but i digress it looks pretty nice from the pics :)

02 Nov 2009, 19:31
138 Posts

I agree with Cyph. The amount of Car Drivers I see who don't do the most basic things such as indicating pisses me off. Plus, Bike drivers are generally much more aware of what is going on around them. Some of my friends have Bikes/Mopeds, and are the safest guys I know! (Well, sept for one)

EDIT: Also,
<-------------- just reached 69 posts XD

Gigabyte wrote:
Yep you win the post war but let me use my secret weapon......
DAN!!

http://www.formspring.me/Danthepie - Ask me anything!
22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

looks awesome.

You need a special license here to drive one, don't go for the mo-ped, go for the first one tbh, looks quite nice but be careful, motorcycles are definitely more dangerous than cars due to no actual airbags or crash safety etc and dumb drivers will get annoying. Also you can't ride it in the rain or snow. It depends what you need it for, if you need it to go small distances or more leisurely purposes then get it, if its for business or your going long distances on it to get to work etc then I'd pass it and get a car or save up more. If your parents can drive you I personally wouldn't buy the motorcycle, save up your $$ for when you really need it, invest it. Through the recession here in the US I managed to legitimately double my money I invested 9 times while everyone panicked and ran away, I'd say invest it long term in a stable company that is at a low price (GE an american stock) check it now and then, and in a few years it will most likely be doubled as its underpriced.

Anyways, I turned 16 in September but i just recently got my learners permit so I'll have my license in a few months.

I get to drive a BMW X5 :D since my parents don't drive it. so I pretty much have it till college and when I visit.

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
VIP VIP
06 Dec 2009, 21:26
109 Posts

I like it :D.

cool guys cool bikes :).

06 Dec 2009, 21:26
109 Posts

Goose wrote:
looks awesome.
motorcycles are definitely more dangerous than cars due to no actual airbags or crash safety.

Cars are more dangerous for other people XD.

08 Feb 2010, 14:48
545 Posts

Yeah don't get a scooter :D i have one and it's sooooo annoying -.-

But as soon as i turn 16 (24.7) i will get this: http://www.fourstrokesonly.com/Images/2 ... L.E.SM.jpg

I like love it and i love motorbikes too :3:
VIP VIP
243 Posts

Just to rub it in all of your youngens faces.

I have

Yamaha R1
GSXR1000
GSXR1300 (Hayabusa)

And

Ford Mustang GT500.

oorah! :).

and a Fiat Punto! lols.

07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Super wrote:
Just to rub it in all of your youngens faces.

I have

Yamaha R1
GSXR1000
GSXR1300 (Hayabusa)

And

Ford Mustang GT500.

oorah! :).

and a Fiat Punto! lols.

And judging by the bikes alone you have be old to afford the insurance on those :P

243 Posts

27 :P