New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 
03 Jun 2009, 12:15
22 Posts

I would like to report an abuse of admin rights tonite on Payload server. Admin, MrPing1000 kicked my friend Tetragon for IMHO no reason, and he got and lame excuse for doing so. Tetragon was a Sniper, spy checking our spawn, and quess who was spy? MrPing100. After killin' him admin kicked Tetragon from server. Also my m8, Snif wrote in chat "must be fun when admin decides who is gonna win by kicking players" and admin turns him into beacon. This admin behavior cannot be alowed and it is childish and it has resulted with us leaving the server.

So plz Karl setup server rules, that we can avoid situations like that one.

Lousy admin behavior is dangerous for server almost like cheatin' players. Its ruin' game.
04 Jun 2009, 14:17
2 Posts

I was on the same team as you guys, so thats a lie. I wondered what you were talking about in the server, why would I want the other team to win? Lol. You even started talking to me on voice chat, so I dunno why you think I was on the other team. So when Snif started saying rubbish about trying to get the other team to win I beacon'd him at the start of the next round... then I removed it just as setup ended.

Anyway he was sitting in the spawn for a very long time as a sniper, I asked him twice on voice chat to do something, over a period of time. We were on the last stage of goldrush part 1. He wasn't helping.

He then rejoined the server and played medic. No big deal.
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

Server Admins can no longer use cheat or fun commands.
They're left with only necessary administrative options now (and that was intended in the first place).

22 Posts

Karl wrote:
Server Admins can no longer use cheat or fun commands.
They're left with only necessary administrative options now (and that was intended in the first place).

What about reserved slots?
Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

There are no reserved slots set up on the server right now, however, this may be coming in the future along with the donation plugin where you can donate to get some luxury including a reserved slot on the server.

08 Jun 2009, 18:58
10 Posts

MrPing100 i asked you something i called for an admin you dint response I needed help with something... you just dint response and I saw you chatting in the team (U) ,I even asked in the teamchat. Perhaps you should look more in the chat.
22 Posts

IMHO admins primary quest is supervising game, second is playing and having fun.
22 Posts

Is there "gag" command in admin console? If i'am an admin this player today would be gaged for a week. Case closed.

http://stats.facemeta.com/hlstats.php?m ... ayer=11196

Take a closer look of text amount...
05 Jun 2009, 17:41
29 Posts

Karl wrote:
There are no reserved slots set up on the server right now, however, this may be coming in the future along with the donation plugin where you can donate to get some luxury including a reserved slot on the server.

Oh, please God no. No No no no no non ononono nononoonnoonnonoon.

You don't know what that turned the incredible Saigns.de servers into with the Premium accounts. People had infinite ammo, +50 health for every kill, ability to jump across the map, build 4 of every engineer item, spies could infinitely cloak, demomen had 6 bombs instead of 4, soldiers had 6 rockets.

It was hell. It was like a server full of cheaters. So annoying.

1994 Posts

Chaoslava wrote:
Karl wrote:

Oh, please God no. No No no no no non ononono nononoonnoonnonoon.

You don't know what that turned the incredible Saigns.de servers into with the Premium accounts. People had infinite ammo, +50 health for every kill, ability to jump across the map, build 4 of every engineer item, spies could infinitely cloak, demomen had 6 bombs instead of 4, soldiers had 6 rockets.

It was hell. It was like a server full of cheaters. So annoying.

It won't be as extreme as that.