New topic New reply  Page 1 of 6
 [ 86 posts ] 
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

Hey there,

I'm interested in coding new custom plugins for our TF2 server, please post suggestions!

Plugins that are done and loaded on the server
Chatcolour (donators) version 1.0
Slotchanger (server) version 0.2
Aura (donators) version 0.2
TeamSwap (donators) version 0.1
Superclasses (donators) version 0.1

Plugins that are to be coded or still in development
Donator Menu (donators)

-------------------------------------------------------

Please post your suggestions on what would be a good addition to the Team Fortress 2 server.
I also want to prioritize donator plugins, as donators are important ;)

Thanks!

1994 Posts

Done TeamSpaw plugin for donators.

version 0.1,

Usage:
!swap in chat, or
aprilon_swap in console.

Notes:
I should make some kind of a limit so that this isn't used too much. I imagine people would dislike 25 vs 7 teams. This will probably be implemented some time in the future.

22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

Karl wrote:
Done TeamSpaw plugin for donators.

version 0.1,

Usage:
!swap in chat, or
aprilon_swap in console.

Notes:
I should make some kind of a limit so that this isn't used too much. I imagine people would dislike 25 vs 7 teams. This will probably be implemented some time in the future.

I don't think it will be used that commonly, but it wouldn't hurt to have some sort of limit.

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
12 Sep 2009, 13:25
44 Posts

How about infinite health for donators after theyve won? They can rocket jump/sticky jump after the losers as much as they like without dying.

1994 Posts

S03 wrote:
How about infinite health for donators after theyve won? They can rocket jump/sticky jump after the losers as much as they like without dying.

Actually, the bonus round immunity protects you regardless of what team you're on (if you're either winning or losing). The bonus round immunity covers that in other words.

44 Posts

Okay, i didnt know that.

How about skins for donators?

1994 Posts

S03 wrote:
Okay, i didnt know that.

How about skins for donators?

That would probably mean that all players will have to download custom files? I don't want people to even download anything from the server. :P

09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

Karl wrote:
I don't want people to even download anything from the server. :P

Good choice.
I personally hate to sit and wait for a server to be done downloading tons of custom files...

I remember joining a CS 1.6 server once, while it was downloading I went afk for a while, when I came back it wasn't done yet, so I pressed cancel. I checked my Cstrike folder for sounds, and it showed up that I reached to download around 88-wave files from the server, now that's freaking crazy.

Even if I had all the sounds downloaded, would anyone even join the server except me?
I mean, seriously, it dosen't make sense you need to join the server, go into deep coma for 12 years, and once you wake up it's just finished :)

Quote:

Wouldn't it automaticly switch over the needed players to the other team so it would be fair teams (amount-based atleast) anyway?
Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

Ultimate100 wrote:
Karl wrote:

Wouldn't it automaticly switch over the needed players to the other team so it would be fair teams (amount-based atleast) anyway?

The team balancer doesn't seem to always kick in (when there are multiple non-balanced occurances, it only happens once and it lives its life). One of the reasons as to why I hate it, so that plugin will be replaced soon.

809 Posts

lets not forget your god mode plugin you were playing around with today :P. Please don't give it to donators/admins lol.

Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

Goose wrote:
lets not forget your god mode plugin you were playing around with today :P. Please don't give it to donators/admins lol.

Hah, that won't even be considered. The plugin will be put in my "forget" plugin folder anyway :P

809 Posts

Karl wrote:
Goose wrote:

Hah, that won't even be considered. The plugin will be put in my "forget" plugin folder anyway :P

haha that was funny while it lasted, I don't think anyone even noticed that you were :p

Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

Goose wrote:
Karl wrote:
Goose wrote:

haha that was funny while it lasted, I don't think anyone even noticed that you were :p

Sure they noticed, I was called a douche and a lamer, remember? ;)

809 Posts

Quote:
Sure they noticed, I was called a douche and a lamer, remember? ;)

haha nope, didn't notice :P. It would be hillarious if someone reported you under the Server Ban section.

"Reporting hacker Karlicious"

"He was using some type of hack and I couldn't kill him !!!"

44 Posts

Do you think theres a way to be invincible and STILL rocket/sticky jump in winning round? i was kinda disappointed yesterday when i tried to sticky jump after somebody and i got no where, lol.