New topic New reply  Page 1 of 3
 [ 38 posts ] 
Loved Ex-Admin ♥ Loved Ex-Admin ♥
07 Jun 2009, 20:59
140 Posts

As I previously has stated I have no problems with DB. I have never criticized DB, I have never bad mouthed DB and I have been fair to DB members as an admin.

I start this thread for one reason.

this is evil evil
"obviously :P another admin targeting DB.. nice 1 :D".

Am I? Have others noticed that Im doing that? In chat or in other cases? If so speak out now.

Ive got no problems with DB playing together, but when people lame join another team Ill take action. I take action and give warning, empty threat at the end, and I get the quote from evil in response.

DB is not above all. And none are above DB. All players on the server are equals. If I take action against players, I have a good reason, im not targeting players or clans. The same goes for all admins, I do not want the chaos case brought up here, we are done with that one and we have all moved on, I hope.

If anyone else has experienced my targeting, expect my über healing skills, spit it out.

03 Aug 2009, 17:21
159 Posts

they are very unsportsmanly and kill me many times in the humiliation round when our team has won I mean what that's not supposed to happen

as a resident of a neighboring country to denmark I also believe they have it out for swedish players, so you can imagine I feel very victimized when playing against them

02 Aug 2009, 19:08
38 Posts

i must say, it's quite weird, that you decide to create a public thread about such a small smatter.. :(

A team scramble was completed, and every DB players was moved to red (except Sji, who is a girl, and certainly don't like playing against DB since she know she will get owned :D). Sji then chose to join red to join her clan mates (of course?) and thats what got commander pissed off and started saying she had 60 seconds to join the other team or something (which Sji didn't notice since she was busy and she rarely pay attention to the chat), can't remember it exactly, but it ended up with me switching to blue to make Commander happy.. :D but it didn't obviously hence the thread about us..

We never previously had problems with us being on the same team, even after a scramble, which only have happened a few times now.

But yeah.. this is a good thread.. if any1 got a problem with DB of any kinds, you can vent here. :D like theblackerbanana is doing :P
140 Posts

i must say, it's quite weird, that you decide to create a public thread about such a small smatter.. :(
The matter you say I am targeting DB, did I? I do not take accusations like that lightly, therefor the thread

A team scramble was completed, and every DB players was moved to red (except Sji, who is a girl, and certainly don't like playing against DB since she know she will get owned :D). Sji then chose to join red to join her clan mates (of course?) and thats what got commander pissed off and started saying she had 60 seconds to join the other team or something (which Sji didn't notice since she was busy and she rarely pay attention to the chat), can't remember it exactly, but it ended up with me switching to blue to make Commander happy.. :D but it didn't obviously hence the thread about us..
She did not move on to red, she moved to spectator, then waited and then moved to red. That is called lame joining, dont know how much youve played TF2 or other online multiplayer games, but its lame joining

We never previously had problems with us being on the same team, even after a scramble, which only have happened a few times now. Got no problems with it, got problems with a female lame joiner

Quote:
this is evil evil
"obviously :P another admin targeting DB.. nice 1 :D".

Am I? Have others noticed that Im doing that? In chat or in other cases? If so speak out now.

You didnt answer that part, am I? No. So next time someone from DB or someone else lame join after scramble and I take action, shut up and deal with it. Do not come with thoughtless accusations.

You have the bridge Captain Picard.

Btw is Sji hot? :roll:

38 Posts

Quote:
You didnt answer that part, am I?

No, because you made the question sound like you asked the rest of the server/forum.
At the time when the team scramle was completed, it really sounded like you were targeting DB.. But again.. thats not new on Aprilon, and that's why we are so defensive.

And no i'm notta gonna shut up.. DB don't wanna be messed with that way, we only want to have fun while we play, as we have stated multiple times. It's quite amazing how many problems you administrators can create over such small meaningless matters.

You never previously had a problem with DB playing on the same team, and that "lame joining" thing you have going, i actually never heard of that before, and it sounds like an expression you just made up. We have played online games for a long time, and never have i heard that expression before. DB always wait in spectator for someone to leave, so we can play together.

And btw, i do not like Star trek, so don't give me star trek quotes, because i really don't get em' :D
140 Posts

What dont you fucking understand?! :o Its not fucking DB im taking action against, I never mentioned them... Its the fucking female Sji that I acted against! :lol: Oh you caught me, lame joining dont mean shit and I made it up(Sarcasm) :lol: Well go on evil evil run continue playing and follow the rules as you allways do;) Nice Vac status btw.

13 Aug 2009, 22:20
8 Posts

Come on guys.. Honestly.. :(

I really can’t see what all this fuss is about. It seems to me that a lot of people on this particular server have developed this irrational hatred against the whole DB clan. When I say “this particular server” it’s because we have never experienced anything like it on any other server we have ever played on. We have a couple of favorite servers we are always playing on – this is one of them, and I’m telling you.. It’s the only one where people spend half the roundtime whining in the ingame chat and afterwards writes huge forum threads. I must say I’m quite astonished that some of you spend so much time complaining about us. I’m not targeting anyone here – this is just in general. To be honest we are just a couple of guys (and one girl) that likes playing together. We have done this for many years now and come across a lot of different games in the past. The main reason for doing this is TO HAVE FUN – as we have already stated a lot of times. And most of the time, we’re having a great time – when people don’t complain and just play the game. DB has never insulted anyone – we just play the game to have fun. But when people complain about us, we will reply. Especially when we get these tiny, meaningless accusations with no real substation - which really just is pure whine (this is still just in general – not targeting you, Commander). I really don’t understand why all of you can just play the game and get on with it. “Take it like a man, shorty”. I believe all this hatred is because we know how to play together and the team we are on win the rounds most of the time. We are rarely more than 4-5 players on the same team. If you could just assembly the same amount of players and make them play together, then you would have a good chance of beating us instead. Then I would bet all of our stats-points that none of this whine would come again. I know this would please one of the other admins, who suddenly started hating us after losing his first place on the stats-board.
One thing that has also caught my eye is that either you hate us – or you love us. We have made a lot of new friends just by playing together. These people like our style and enjoy playing together with us (and against).

About the team-scramble.. First of all.. I cannot understand why you have altered with the standard autoteambalance function in the game. I don’t know exactly what you have altered, but I can see it’s different. The standard autoteambalance function works just fine. Even so you have also made it possible for donators to avoid autoteambalance. Now most of the DB members are donators to the server. Why don’t you follow the rules on your own server first and don’t scramble the teams in the first place – just because autoteambalance aren’t moving us. Making the team-scramble only proves that YOU, Commander, were unsatisfied with the teams.

Quote:
As I previously has stated I have no problems with DB. I have never criticized DB, I have never bad mouthed DB and I have been fair to DB members as an admin.

Quote:
Ive got no problems with DB playing together, but when people lame join another team Ill take action. I take action and give warning, empty threat at the end, and I get the quote from evil in response.

Well, Commander.. You say you have always been nice and fair to us, but yesterday I disagree with you. We have been looking through the chat from yesterday evening, when this whole thing happened. After the scramble and Sji joining red, this is what you wrote:

Quote:
2009-08-12 22:54:10 [KK]Commander join fucking blue or youll get 60 min ban
2009-08-12 22:55:16 [KK]Commander I gave you a warning and still u dont fucking listen to me
2009-08-12 22:55:30 [KK]Commander Ull get 60 seconds to comply

Now I don’t know if it’s just me, but that’s just not a fair warning. This is the only thing you write in the ingame chat – you don’t even mention Sji’s name as if she was the one you were talking to. You’re also not talking very politely – as I can imagine you probably were quite crossed at the time. But that shouldn’t stop you from acting as a good admin.

And one last thing: "Lame-joining".. That's just not a familiar term
38 Posts

You acted against Sji in a very improper way in my opinion.. You were very offensive, and you didn't even mention her name when you started with your bad language and your warnings, and thats where i felt you were targeting DB as i have stated, and there i might as well start defending DB, since it seems like you are targeting DB in an unfair way.

DB have been playing multiple online games for over 10 years, including a big run of CS 1.6, and we never heard of the term "lame join", and i'm sure if you ask a random online TF2 gamer, he wouldn't know the meaning of the term either.
07 Aug 2009, 12:01
5 Posts

I'm not talking about the issue discussed in this thread in particular, but what's the big stress with DB in general?. There are plenty WAY MORE IRRITATING people on the server than DB! They play well, aren't a bunch of homophobic racist knuckle-draggers, and in general they serve the team they are on pretty fairly/evenly (i.e. healing other people, working as team, etc).

Frankly the only irritating thing DB do is play music in the setup time, which is easily solved by muting them. Since they rarely (if ever?) talk on the server voice channel, this is hardly a big loss.

In general, the server admins should be pretty pleased that they have a fairly considerate bunch of people such as DB playing on the server regularly. Believe me, you could do a lot worse.
140 Posts

The team scramble was requested from admins over 2 weeks ago, it havent replaced the autoteambalance.

1. There have been complaints about unfair and unbalanced team. As this is a public server, it should be fun to play, its not fun to be slaughtered round after round. And when its a map rotation you get the same teams again cause no one uses the random button. Therefor scramble is a good tool. Donators are immune to the autoteambalance but no the team scramble.

Quote:

This is true. But its taken out of context. I replied Sji, she didnt respond, I kicked here, she rejoined and she still didnt respond. I thought she was ignoring and taking a piss on me, therefor the rage from me. The server was down when I joined the game, just look at the timestamps and you can also ask karl if you think im lying. Im sorry evil that you didnt pay attention to the chat earlier there, then you would have seen that I was polite and tried to be reasonable before it ended in my rage.

3. Never targeted DB and if you had better attention to the chat at that moment this happened, you would known that I was reasonable. DB supplements the server in a good way, they are good players, most of them:p, and are fun to play with, it wasn't DB I reacted against, it was a player, who unfortunately is DB and it ended up in they taught I was targeting them.

4. Our lame join debate. I started my online career in 1998 as a 14 year old with quakenet, played the original team fortress, and just about all the big fps online games since then. Its in the word, lame joining, stupid joining, fucking ridiculous joining, unfair joining, statwhore joining, retard joining and so on. What does it mean, I leave it too you guys to figure it out, its not that hard.

8 Posts

Quote:
1. There have been complaints about unfair and unbalanced team. As this is a public server, it should be fun to play, its not fun to be slaughtered round after round. And when its a map rotation you get the same teams again cause no one uses the random button. Therefor scramble is a good tool. Donators are immune to the autoteambalance but no the team scramble.

Why not just use the normal autoteambalance function and stop donators from being immune to it? It works automatically so the admin don't have to do anything..

Quote:
Quote:

This is true. But its taken out of context. I replied Sji, she didnt respond, I kicked here, she rejoined and she still didnt respond. I thought she was ignoring and taking a piss on me, therefor the rage from me. The server was down when I joined the game, just look at the timestamps and you can also ask karl if you think im lying. Im sorry evil that you didnt pay attention to the chat earlier there, then you would have seen that I was polite and tried to be reasonable before it ended in my rage.

Well.. As evil said earlier, Sji rarely pays attention to the ingame chat – and frankly, neither do I. We concentrate on playing instead. And how far do you want us to look back in the chat log? I have looked 20 minutes back before the three lines I posted earlier and you haven’t given one single warning (or even said anything in all talk). You also have to consider that a dead player cannot see what a player that is alive is writing in the ingame chat. Furthermore you also have to consider that a player may have muted every single player on the server. I know if a player start being noisy in the microphone, I usually mute every player on the server because other players will surely tell the first player to shut up – and I don’t want to listen to any of them. Anyway, none of us would ignore admin commands on purpose – that’s for sure.

Quote:
4. Our lame join debate. I started my online career in 1998 as a 14 year old with quakenet, played the original team fortress, and just about all the big fps online games since then. Its in the word, lame joining, stupid joining, fucking ridiculous joining, unfair joining, statwhore joining, retard joining and so on. What does it mean, I leave it too you guys to figure it out, its not that hard.

Sorry to say, Commander, but none of us have ever heard that term before. Neither have any of our TF2 friends. I tried to google it and most of the forum sites where the term is mentioned are from Norway. Strikingly you’re from Norway as well. It must be something only you guys use, because none of us has any knowledge of it. :P
140 Posts

Its goddamn slow. And when there are 16 on one team and 10-12 on the other, the game starts unfair. If its just one or two, Ok, but a gap from 4 and more, unfair.

Quote:
Well.. As evil said earlier, Sji rarely pays attention to the ingame chat – and frankly, neither do I. We concentrate on playing instead. And how far do you want us to look back in the chat log? I have looked 20 minutes back before the three lines I posted earlier and you haven’t given one single warning (or even said anything in all talk)

2009-08-11 03:27:28 "The" Bill (Team) come on guys, 0 defence

Notice anything?:) The gap? So that you have locked back 20 minutes is abit difficult:) The server was down.

As for the lame joining. I google it also, much norwegian I see. Allways used it and no one has ever asked me what it means until today. 11 years gaming. Well ok, I give you the benefit of the doubt:)

Good night, be sure to check out the new map updates guys..... and girls.

8 Posts

Quote:
Its goddamn slow. And when there are 16 on one team and 10-12 on the other, the game starts unfair. If its just one or two, Ok, but a gap from 4 and more, unfair.

Seems to be a matter of temper. I think it works just fine, because we used to get moved around all the time on the other servers we play on. The problem with the scramble function is that an admin has to be playing on the server to activate it – while autoteambalance works by itself all the time. But as I said: A matter of temper :)

Quote:
2009-08-11 03:27:28 "The" Bill (Team) come on guys, 0 defence

Notice anything?:) The gap? So that you have locked back 20 minutes is abit difficult:) The server was down.

Yeah that’s right. There is quite a big gap there. But what do mean the server was down? I was in there playing as well and the server was online the whole day as far as I recall. I remember the HLSTATS service wasn’t working a couple of days ago – is that what you mean..? :)
14 Aug 2009, 09:36
2 Posts

Sorry for the late reply, since the problem is about me. But I'm just dumbstruck by this hole thing. As Evil and d3l previusly have written I never look at the chat I'm to busy whit the game and there are rearly anyone who chats whit me ingame so I did'nt see what you where saying. When I saw it, I went back to the chat in game to see what the problem was and the first I saw you write to me was this:

The chat did work ingame.
I don't like to make a big deal for things and it bugs me that my clan is being draged in to all of this. But I will defend my self and I'm glad my friends does the same.

I don't like the way you are refering to me in this forum. I have NEVER talk bad to or about anyone one this server or any other server (other then my own clanmates) and I can't see how any of this justifies that you can call me a "fucking female" (see the quote below). Thats not being wery "fair" or diplomatic as a good admin, in my opinion, should behave. It makes me wonder if you have a problem with female players

"Its not fucking DB im taking action against, I never mentioned them... Its the fucking female Sji that I acted against!"

Later in this thread you write that you replied me, but I did'nt respond how can you reply me if I did'nt respond in the first place and I know I did'nt write anything before this.

"I replied Sji, she didnt respond, I kicked here, she rejoined and she still didnt respond."

And what the hell is up with "btw is Sji hot?" Meaby should ask my husband, Ocdevil...
140 Posts

Quote:
Yeah that’s right. There is quite a big gap there. But what do mean the server was down? I was in there playing as well and the server was online the whole day as far as I recall. I remember the HLSTATS service wasn’t working a couple of days ago – is that what you mean..? :)
Yeah the hlstats were down. Sorry about the confusion.

Quote:
I went back to the chat in game to see what the problem was and the first I saw you write to me was this:

As I said, the hlstats were down, and the chat havent logged what I previous said too you. So its out of context. Understand? Hope so.

If I had problems with female players I would probably made a point out of it during the episode. So I do not have problems with female gamers.

Quote:
Later in this thread you write that you replied me, but I did'nt respond how can you reply me if I did'nt respond in the first place and I know I did'nt write anything before this.

Bad english from me. I approached you in the chat, you didnt listen, I kicked you, you rejoined and you still didnt respond, and then 2009-08-12 22:54:10 [KK]Commander join fucking blue or youll get 60 min ban.

Quote:
And what the hell is up with "btw is Sji hot?" Meaby should ask my husband, Ocdevil...
Well it was a straight forward question, but if only your beloved husband can answer the question, well then its no point, cause he is not objective in this matter.

Tata:)