New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
Loved Ex-Admin ♥ Loved Ex-Admin ♥
07 Jun 2009, 20:59
140 Posts

Lubbe the fact every jew is pyro

Whats wrong with the jews? Im a jew and Ive got to put up with stupid shit like this alot. Care to explain Lubbe? Fucking pathetic, if I was on the server when you came with this, my response would be like this?

08 Jun 2009, 23:11
409 Posts

Brew dem' Jews.
07 Aug 2009, 12:01
5 Posts

Agreed - people that think calling people a Jew is a funny insult are total idiots. As far as I am concerned, all they are achieving is managing to look like a Nazi. So... who exactly comes off worst when you call someone a Jew, eh?

Twats.
05 Jun 2009, 17:41
29 Posts

Should have banned him brew.

I like Whoa,rly? but he is getting annoying..

22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

probably [CF]Jesus on heroin and wu ming They were cussing out their entire team after they lost and kept accusing everyone of cheating. I think wu ming got perma banned so all is well.

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
09 Sep 2009, 01:45
3 Posts

There were lots of retard Medics on the server. They even didn't know to Über :o

Sound Good?
01 Sep 2009, 12:37
22 Posts

screenshot or it didn't happen but if i really did say that I'm sorry if it did offend people I can say anything when I get pissed on imbalanced shit

"Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:02 am " why bother posting it on the forum when you would have gotten a faster answer ingame :P

07 Jun 2009, 20:59
140 Posts

Lubbe wrote:
screenshot or it didn't happen but if i really did say that I'm sorry if it did offend people I can say anything when I get pissed on imbalanced shit

"Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:02 am " why bother posting it on the forum when you would have gotten a faster answer ingame :P

Ingame arent the place for discussions. Apology accepted. Now I dont hate you:p

Dont need screenshot when HLSTATSX are logging every word that is typed on the server.