New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
04 Jul 2011, 21:33
12 Posts

A few members on the server have been talking about how there are a lot of stuff built on the server that nobody uses anymore. Ghost towns that temporary users made and then just forgot about or quit the server.

I was wondering if there were any plans on renovating these places or just repossessing them? I'm doubtful that we have logs on when a building was last used. Did anyone have any idea as to who owns what and if we can do anything with it?

I would certainly like to do a bit more construction on some of the more well known parts of the server like Karl town, which I can't navigate for the life of me, but I'm not sure if any of you like it that way.

I'd like for this to be seriously consider and discussed. I'd rather focus on what we've already build the grounds for rather than start something new.
Server Admin Server Admin
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

Fulsy renovated the OKT rail and I am making a branch from EoS to OKT, dunno if that will help, but at least there's still construction going on there :v

I've always liked the idea of reinhabiting ghost towns, in other words, I approve of this post.

Awaiting more feedback :)

07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

Well-deserved bump, anyone?

09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

With all respect for your fine idea, you are really not that many active players. Reinhabiting towns will have you all spread out on the server and reinhabiting another town will just make your last town abandoned.

That is just how it works apparently.
12 Posts

That makes sense, I guess "reinhabiting" isn't the proper word for this.

What I mean is, we go to these old abandoned places and make them look prettier, and not just thrown together. Get decorative, and make these places interesting to look at. Make people WANT to live there! Cleaner, easier to navigate, less cluttered with random pixel art and dull looking building.

I guess it doesn't matter that much. I can always build a whole bunch of massive utopias close to one of these cities and eventually take over all the space. :twisted:

Giant floating island cities would be nice to look at!
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

Nightmaresplody wrote:

Giant floating island cities would be nice to look at!

/warp airhaven

12 Posts

You're using airhaven as an example? =_=;
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ]