New topic New reply  Page 1 of 3
 [ 45 posts ] 
02 Aug 2009, 17:19
3 Posts

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy playing on this server, but recently the enjoyment I receive has been tainted by the reactions of one Chaoslava, who I am to understand is an admin on the server.

For an admin, I find him immature, childish, and irresponsible, and am flabbergasted as to how such a juvenile individual has garnered a position of such authority when he clearly cannot represent himself as a decent person, never mind representing an entire server as a decent paragon.

Of recent note, on 27/06/2009, he went on a 'silencing' rampage to anyone that said anything to or about him, especially during the rampage as to how immature it was. My own personal reason for being silenced, when he was whining about his team losing and, basically, having a tantrum of not getting his own way, which was being detrimental to both the mood on the server as well as the attitude of other players:

Quote:
2009-07-26 16:26:26 Say Sevenforce said to my team "dude...its a game".

2009-07-26 16:26:30 Say Sevenforce said to my team "reelaaaaaxxxx".

2009-07-26 16:26:35 Say Sevenforce said to my team "have a kitkat".

2009-07-26 16:27:00 Say Sevenforce said to my team "hey, if you dont like the team, then, you know, simple solution".

2009-07-26 16:27:03 Say Sevenforce said to my team "just...go away".

2009-07-26 16:27:08 Say Sevenforce said to my team "enjoy the sunshine".

2009-07-26 16:27:18 Say Sevenforce said to my team "well fail quite happily, and you can do...whatever".

A reply to this?

Quote:
2009-07-26 16:59:56 Say Chaoslava said "fuck off".

2009-07-26 17:00:42 Say Chaoslava said "yeah i didnt ask your opinion did i?".

2009-07-26 17:02:01 Say Chaoslava said "looks like i did".

2009-07-26 17:10:14 Say Chaoslava said "bullshit".

2009-07-26 17:11:55 Say Chaoslava said "ed up of all you tossers actually".

2009-07-26 17:13:09 Say Chaoslava said "peace and quiet :)".

(In reply to "What did they do?")

2009-07-26 17:13:36 Say Chaoslava said "just being tossers".

2009-07-26 17:13:42 Say Chaoslava said "thinking its funny to smart mouth".

2009-07-26 17:13:49 Say Chaoslava said "they're lucky im not banning em for a few days".

Further evidence, a few days later, of which I can't find anything that seems to have triggered such a comment:

Quote:
2009-07-29 21:34:03 Say Chaoslava said "shut up sevenforce you twat".

I'm not the only one. He seems to have a vindictive vendetta against [DB] this is evil evil, I'm assuming because he's having his arse tanned by them in the scoreboard.

Quote:
2009-08-01 19:10:36 Say Chaoslava said "hey mowlgi and muzzen, your idol is gone, why are you two still here?".

2009-08-01 19:10:30 Chaoslava said "i love how you all join and leave at teh same time. nice. real nice".

2009-08-01 19:10:26 Chaoslava said "yaya thats coz you toss pots spend your lives here".

2009-07-26 17:25:31 Chaoslava said "so Evil, how much time have you spent on this server? 6 days is it? in the 1 month since you first connected? FUCKING LOSER".

All this evidence is pulled from your own chat logs on your server, and this is far from the worst of it. Have a dig around yourselves, I'm sure you'll come up with even more gems.

I'm assuming not all members of the community are such...individuals, which is why I'm appealing on here: Either ban him, or at the very least stop him from being an admin and abusing this supposedly 'all-mighty power' of his.
02 Aug 2009, 17:34
16 Posts

I have had similar experiences to Sevenforce whilst playing on this server (Under the name of God), and would also like to second the complaint against Chaoslava. Whilst I respect the amount of time Chaoslava spends on the server, and his game skill, I feel that he is not a suitable Admin due to the behaviour as stated above (plus other incidents).

On a side note, in the past few weeks of game play on your server I have also had experiences with other members of [GT]. As a group they made it a very poor server to play on due to their offensive, and power mongering attitude. Whilst I understand this is a seperate issue, Chaoslava did nothing the reign in their behaviour, if not leading their offensive behaviour at times.

I have enjoyed playing on this server recently, and would be happily contributing to it financialy were it not for the behaviour stated in this thread.

Ian...
9 Posts

I fully agree with all the point that have been raised in this post. Choaslava has repeatedly shown immaturity in his actions which does not bode well for a popular server with a handful of active admins. His vendetta isn't just aimed at [DB] this is evil evil, but at the the [DB] "clan" on the whole. Even though these comments aren't aimed at myself, I still do not enjoy seeing them when they haven't said anything themselves to provoke such comments.

Looking at Chaoslava's admin application, I found this:

Quote:
get both sides of the story before I make a decision and am generally a fair and open minded person.

I do not feel that is true from sorts of behavior he has expressed on the server. I, too, have enjoyed playing on the Aprilion Dynasty server as of late and been looking into donating towards it also. However it is also behavior like this that has put me off from donating too.
02 Aug 2009, 19:08
38 Posts

About time someone else, besides DB, formed a complaint against Chaoslava.. Everytime that boy is on Aprilon, things starts to get messy.. starting flaming wars and all.. And he seems to use the "admin_silence" ability at his leisure.

But i can only concur, that Chaoslava has been targeting DB way too much. I have actually been writing to Karl (The head admin) about it, but he seems to have dismissed it completely by indirectly stating that he believes in Chaoslava as an administator, but nevertheless, would have a "discussion" with him, about his bad attitude.. But we all know, Chaoslava's bad attitude will never change..
When DB started playing on Aprilon, Chaoslava was like "You are always welcome on this server DB".. but i ever since i took his 1st place he has been whining like a bitch ever since..

Generally Chaoslava is a bad administrator not capable of handling the responsibility of being an admin, which he now has displayed multiple times. No offence, but the boy seems to be struggling with some anger issues or something.

From my point of view, a good administrator should have a clear set of rules, display good behaviour at all times and always encourage people to have fun while playing. Chaoslava is exactly the opposite.
05 Jun 2009, 17:41
29 Posts

thisisevilevil wrote:
About time someone else, besides DB, formed a complaint against Chaoslava.. Everytime that boy is on Aprilon, things starts to get messy.. starting flaming wars and all.. And he seems to use the "admin_silence" ability at his leisure.

But i can only concur, that Chaoslava has been targeting DB way too much. I have actually been writing to Karl (The head admin) about it, but he seems to have dismissed it completely by indirectly stating that he believes in Chaoslava as an administator, but nevertheless, would have a "discussion" with him, about his bad attitude.. But we all know, Chaoslava's bad attitude will never change..
When DB started playing on Aprilon, Chaoslava was like "You are always welcome on this server DB".. but i ever since i took his 1st place he has been whining like a bitch ever since..

Generally Chaoslava is a bad administrator not capable of handling the responsibility of being an admin, which he now has displayed multiple times. No offence, but the boy seems to be struggling with some anger issues or something.

From my point of view, a good administrator should have a clear set of rules, display good behaviour at all times and always encourage people to have fun while playing. Chaoslava is exactly the opposite.

Actually i've been whining at you ever since you played that loud, crackly, annoying, laggy music time after time after time after time after time that I politely told you to stop, and then you never did, and when I silenced you for it you decided to have a cry about it to your Mummy, I don't care if it's allowed or not, I find it very irritating, and so do others.

But no. You kept flouting the rules and so I kicked you. You now never do, but now regard me as a terrible admin.

Besides, you only took 1st place through a combination of obsessive playing and being a heavy or pyro and being ubered 600 times a round. This is a poor show of skill and what really annoys me is how every idolises you on the server, and you capitalise on this by playing your awful music for them.

But whatever. Admin or not i'll keep dominating you again and again and again and again. It's too easy, and your attempts to backstab me are poor and never subtle.

Ta'ra

12 Jun 2009, 18:24
10 Posts

Being a fellow admin, I can understand the fustration that chaos has with the "DB" clan, they come on the server, never talk and relentlessly play their horrible music. Their medics never seem to heal anyone exept for their own clan, to be quite frank it's pathetic. To be honest it does annoy me how just because "DB" donated a bit of money they seem to be exempt from the rules and generally get their asses licked at the sheer site of them but that is beside the point.

I find that there is definatly people on the server causing flamewars and generally being offensive and it is hard for the admins to clean the childish, immature mess up without being draged into it aswell.

It certainly doesn't help that there is only 3 regular admins on server and so much trouble going on. on the case of "DB" i find it pathetic that they are treated like such "gods" and i personally find that they are the source of all this trouble. if you look into before they turned up, the server (nor chaos) had this much trouble and i think that this speaks for itself.

I fell that on this matter if karl sides with DB and, to be quite honest, carries on kissing their asses then this server will be run into the ground.

I can't get no relief"

3 Posts

I would agree, if I had knowledge of any negative dealings with DB (of which I don't, I find them highly amusing players to play with, as well as polite) however it is not only the DB community that is being ostracised here, in this thread alone you have 4 people all weighing in on the discussion against Chaoslava, 3 of which are NOT DB members. Not only this, but a fair few players who voice their opinions within the server, do not visit these forums, and will therefore be unable to add their thoughts.

And of course this:

Quote:
Besides, you only took 1st place through a combination of obsessive playing and being a heavy or pyro and being ubered 600 times a round. This is a poor show of skill and what really annoys me is how every idolises you on the server, and you capitalise on this by playing your awful music for them.

But whatever. Admin or not i'll keep dominating you again and again and again and again. It's too easy, and your attempts to backstab me are poor and never subtle.

Yeah...I'll just let that speak for itself
03 Aug 2009, 17:21
159 Posts

I find it kind of funny how both the admins have derailed the subject from Chaoslava and turned the blame on DB. While sure, it can be frustrating to play against them sometimes, they're generally not misbehaving, unless someone else starts to say something against them, which has happened the majority of the time I've played there. I'm not saying they're perfect, but them being a scapegoat for everything is somewhat ridiculous. The only people that have made this into an "admins vs DB" thing are the admins themselves, and whoever isn't with them are with DB.

Quote:
I find that there is definatly people on the server causing flamewars and generally being offensive and it is hard for the admins to clean the childish, immature mess up without being draged into it aswell.

So it's impossible for the admins to be the source of it as well? The admins are supposed to be an example on how everyone else should be, but to be honest, it's a poor example in that case.

Just to nitpick a little:
You mention that they see themselves exempt from the rules, have they actually broken any? The music is only played before the round starts, and the majority of the time everyone is bobbing along as well. Haven't heard any complaints so far about it when I've played. And as for not healing anyone else, I've gotten healed by them when needed. Otherwise, when playing with other people you know, teammates are generally prioritized over others, which is totally natural.

While the main problem with them would be that they constantly play together and "stack" the teams, you have to remember that the service was offered for any donators, and it was paid for.

Edit:
Quote:
I fell that on this matter if karl sides with DB and, to be quite honest, carries on kissing their asses then this server will be run into the ground.

It's not DB that made this complaint, it's other individuals that have nothing to do with DB. This is parts of the general community that have voiced this.

10 Posts

To be quite frank, i don't really care what happens to the server anymore, when i was made admin, it was during a good time when all the players were friendly, now its just a cesspool of bitchiness and politics.

It's a game, i wish everyone would just chill the fuck out. Whatever happens to this server, it's all self infilcted by some means or another and will get what it deserves, im sure.

Look at all this "evidence", anyone would think this is a fucking court case, well none of you are lawers and this isn't a court, i'm finding this all so pathetic over a game. I think some of you need to go outside, find something/somone to do and get a life.

I can't get no relief"

38 Posts

Quote:
Actually i've been whining at you ever since you played that loud, crackly, annoying, laggy music time after time after time after time after time that I politely told you to stop, and then you never did, and when I silenced you for it you decided to have a cry about it to your Mummy, I don't care if it's allowed or not, I find it very irritating, and so do others.

You politely told me to stop, yeah, but later on [KK] Commander gave me permission to play music again. And btw, most of the servers players like listening to music in setup rounds.. there are actually very few who doesnt like it.. those who dont like it could just as well mute me.

And btw, you forget this thread isnt just about me and DB.. its generally about you being a bad admin. Its not DB who formed this thread and started the complaint. This thread is about you, and only you, not about your general disregard for clan DB. You have yet to answer Sevenforce's and/or Saxton Hales input.

Quote:

This has nothing to do with with this debate, but now that you brought it up, i have yet to see you excel in any class on Aprilon yet. You seem more focused on whining than your style of play. And btw, i can't actually remember you dominating me.. i don't really pay much attention to that, i just want to have fun while i play.

Its quite interesting.. This is a thread targeting your administrator capabilities and lack of responsibility, and yet you keep on targeting me and DB. Remember, this thread isn't about any rivalries or personal disregards.. this thread is about you being a bad administrator on Aprilon.

And btw. Lyle Spruce, i can't understand the things you say. You say DB get treated like gods and get our asses licked? First of.. very mature. Second.. DB just wanna have fun while they play, and we generally enjoy playing on Aprilon. We like the people who plays on the server, and most of them seems to like us back, and so what? We find it fun to play with one another, it shouldnt be regarded as "asslicking" and such. And again, this thread isnt about DB, but Chaoslavas lack of admin abilities.
And Third, you may have spotted a DB being a single target healer, but lets be square. Its ok to be new to the game. Korten MuZZeN and FaN are stil fairly new to the game, and its only recently we had to explain to them that if you heal those that are in need of health you get ur ubercharge charged faster. But generally when a DB is playing medic we heal the whole team as best as we can. If you think we suck at that, well thats your opinion and i will respect it. In my opinion, Medic is the hardest class to master in TF2.. But again... This thread is about Chaoslava as an admin.
10 Posts

As iv'e already said, i couldn't really give to shits about this whole scenario, don't know why im involved really, just to stick up for a fellow admin who I quite highly regard. I just find it amazing how this whole scenario has started after the DB "family" turned up, thats why im constantly referring to you in my points becuase the positive correlation of you guys turning up and the outroar of the server is quite poinient.

I can't get no relief"

29 Posts

You people seem to have skipped over the part leading up to what this thread is about. Typical.

The team had 4 snipers and 4 spies, so some donators were playing as the spy and sniper class. We had no medics, and were on offense on the second stage of Goldrush.

Time and time again I said "we need less snipers and spies and more medics and heavies"

After about 5 minutes, I was getting annoyed. I was playing as Pyro, and for us to get anywhere I needed an ubercharge, but we had no medics. I started having a little whine. Sevenforce and whoever else start saying for me to leave the server, to shut up etc etc. I say to them to fuck off. I already had enough of the team playing like monkeys, so then more people start to pipe in, poking holes at me, so instead of banning them, or kicking them, I silence them for ONE MAP. The silence is disabled at map change, and this was already about 20 minutes into the map, so then more people start poking holes at me, so I silence them too.

In the end you guys were silenced for a grand total of 20 minutes (as the map changes in the last 5 minutes if a round is won)

I can't believe you made a complaint thread about me stopping you from goading me for 20 damn minutes.

And this is evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil, KM is NOT new to the game.

Funny how a new person can get into the top 10 on a server of 24K players.

You make me laugh.

38 Posts

Quote:
And this is evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil, KM is NOT new to the game.

Funny how a new person can get into the top 10 on a server of 24K players.

You make me laugh.

Korten MuZZeN is no longer new to the game, and is actually now a quite decent healer. But the observations Lyle Spryce was mentioning was probably because he had seen Korten MuZZeN and FaN in action when they was new to the game. They didnt know they could charge an uber faster by healing those who where in need of healing.
And Btw Korten MuZZeN is only 16 years old, and rarely plays medic. Korten MuZZeN has spent most of his TF2 playing-time on Aprilon, and has a connection time of over 7 days, and is still only #7 on ranking. Mowgli, SaBoR, d3l, Sji, and me has been playing TF2 for over 6 months now, while Korten MuZZeN only have been playing for little over a month.
29 Posts

He's been playing TF2 a little over a month, so I assume all his TF2 time is NOT on the AD server, yet he's already spent 7 days of his life playing on one server, 7 days out of less than a month.

WHAT.

I agree with Lyle. You guys need to find yourselves a lass. Aren't there supposed to be nice birds in Denmark?

38 Posts

The debate is still not about DB and our playing time but about you :)

and yes, we like playing on Aprilon as mentioned before, so we spend most of our playing time on Aprilon.
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 3
 [ 45 posts ]