New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
Server Admin Server Admin
16 Apr 2011, 01:08
15 Posts

I see it hasn't been done so yet, so I am making a topic about my multi-purpose stadium, Fulsy Field.

Location: Sandwiched between the outskirts of Karltown and Airhaven. Fulsyfield is reachable by entering /warp fulsyfield or selecting Fulsy Field on a portal (When they start working again).

Credits:

Fulsy - Construction and Design

KreigKlinge - Co-Construction and Materials Handling.

Xana - Co-Construction and Donator.

Weealis - Donator

xnovacore - Donator

Jamza - Lava floor in ground level concourse.

History: I've always had a fascination with stadiums, and decided to build one on Aprilon. I took off from my since demolished tower in karltown, into a large flat plot of land near airhaven. I spent the next few days building a cobblestone framework for what would become Fulsy Field. After a few donations from Nova, the Left field seating was coming together. Progress was slow for a while, but once KreigKlinge, a friend of mine from Garrysmod, joined up, the stadium quickly neared completion, got hit by a rollback, and was completed again. Fulsy Field hosted its first spleef game on Feb 4, 2011. Over the months, Fulsyfield has been gone through many spleef games and championships, retrofits and renovations. To this day, Fulsy field still stands as a gift to aprilon.

Pictures:
Spoiler: Show

The beginnings of Fulsy Field. Note how empty the surrounding area is!

Fulsy Field at the time of the major February rollback

Creepers milling around the construction site around the time of the rollback.

The front of the stadium with the upper bowl being built

Fulsy Field on opening night. Pre-renovation.

Before the major renovation in March which added the luxury boxes and Frieze (The white fancy arch thing that hangs off the roof)

Post-renovation. It still has a way to go until it looks like it does now

Configured for Xana Xleef

Warp entrance as it appears now

Front enterance as it appears now. Compare to the Opening Night shot.

Xana and I will post events as they are introduced. Have fun!

EDIT: Also, here is a pic of the old Yankee Stadium, which Fulsy Field was based off of
VIP VIP
23 Mar 2011, 21:02
434 Posts

Amazing <3

15 Posts

TOMORROW, JULY 29th, we are going to TRY and host a Spleef championship/Tourney.

Winners will get 64 Diamond blocks and their name on the Championship Board.

How to play: Spleef is played on a 1 block thick field which is usually made of Grass, but on some occasions will be changed to snow if we have admins around. The object of the game is to use a diamond shovel and dig holes in field in order to make people fall into the pit below the field.

Spleef championships will usually go for 9 rounds unless there is a tie. The round number will be displayed on the scoreboard.

If you are the only one left on the field, you have won the round!

If you fall into the pit, You have lost that round. PLEASE STAY OFF THE FIELD UNTIL THERE IS A WINNER. FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION.

If there is a tie for amount of rounds won, the two people who are tied will duel eachother in a tiebreaker to determine a winner. ONLY THOSE TWO PEOPLE CAN BE ON THE FIELD AT THIS TIME.

When no admins are around, It is essential to manually patch the holes in the field from the previous spleef round. Dirt will be provided for this.

You WILL get hurt during spleef! We will pass out food to those who are injured, but we are NOT responsible for your belongings if you die!

PLEASE lock your belongings in a chest in your own house BEFORE attending a spleef game!

THIS GAME WILL START AT 4:00 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME. I want EVERY CONTESTANT at the field at this time. PLEASE START GETTING READY AT 3:45 PM SO WE DONT HAVE TO WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO PUT THEIR STUFF AWAY!

Thanks for reading this, and have fun! Please ask me for any further questions!
Server Admin Server Admin
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

That Fulsy is a bump

15 Posts

Just a quick update, the Tourney/championship/bloodshed/dispenser fai[Redacted] will occur at 2PM EST today! NOT 4PM is previously planned! I apologize for such short notice.

Please start getting ready at 1:45 PM EST.

You can convert that to GMT yourself.
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ]