# 37 "real zombie mod (bots)" STEAM_0:0:27656881 16:42 183 0 active

Spamming missiles.
EVIDENCE. http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8580/38877717.png

and

# 32 "The cookie is a lie" STEAM_0:0:29453340 41:51 129 2 active

Spamming the tiny cube to annoy people.
EVIDENCE
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/5090/80016029.png

and also placing the huge cube on peoples work (also more small cube spamming)

EVIDENCE
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1560/22134628.png

14 Oct 2009, 16:26
1051 Posts

Both have not been banned by me. You're not pointing your crosshair at the props, we can't see who actually owns them. Could be a setup screenshot.
11 Oct 2010, 20:33
18 Posts

Conor.

1. Why would I set someone up to be banned.
2. I'm not scummy enough to do that.
3. Really?

On second thought, if you want minges on your server, reducing the overall reputation and making people want to go to other (less minged) servers. Then be my guest.

Unlike other people. I'm not scum and going to crash your server for this.

I simply think its a little silly that's all.

Lots of love.
Billy.

P.S.
Have you ever tried to get a screen shot of someone moving things around or spamming, whilst trying to get them in frame WITH the necessary owner shot and trying to get a steam ID whilst trying to get it all together and posted correctly and neatly so maybe some admin comes on-line WHILST there still doing it. Resulting in a much better and more efficient ban instead of waiting for them to be on-line again at the same time.

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

bilsta1000 wrote:
Conor.

1. Why would I set someone up to be banned.
2. I'm not scummy enough to do that.
3. Really?

On second thought, if you want minges on your server, reducing the overall reputation and making people want to go to other (less minged) servers. Then be my guest.

Unlike other people. I'm not scum and going to crash your server for this.

I simply think its a little silly that's all.

Lots of love.
Billy.

P.S.
Have you ever tried to get a screen shot of someone moving things around or spamming, whilst trying to get them in frame WITH the necessary owner shot and trying to get a steam ID whilst trying to get it all together and posted correctly and neatly so maybe some admin comes on-line WHILST there still doing it. Resulting in a much better and more efficient ban instead of waiting for them to be on-line again at the same time.

You have to see it from the Gmod admin's perspective. You can't ban someone for something you're not 100% certain they did, therefor you need waterproof evidence.

Imagine getting arrested for a serious crime, in real life, where someone had taken a picture of a crime committed, and you just happened to be in the photo. Would that be fair to prosecute you on that basis? I wouldn't think so.
Therefore the Gmod admins really need to know who the props belonged to. I know this is not as easy in most cases.
18 Posts

Its their server.
Let it be infested with Minges.
If they think I would set-up a shot like that just to spite someone then they can think that.

02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

bilsta1000 wrote:
Its their server.
Let it be infested with Minges.
If they think I would set-up a shot like that just to spite someone then they can think that.

Who are you talking to? :v

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
Server Admin Server Admin
11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

bilsta1000 wrote:

He didn't accuse you of trying to "frame" someone. We just have to treat everyone with suspicion and take what they say at face value. Think of a server as a microcosm of a country, in that scenario we are the police and have to have evidence beyond reasonable doubt.
18 Posts

No worries.

No offence taken.

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Gmod is: "Guilty until proven otherwise." :P Instead of the other way around.
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ]