New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 14 posts ] 
08 Jun 2009, 23:11
409 Posts

Having Votekick/Voteban would be awesome for those times when there's mingebagging going on and no admins are online (like so many countless times). Not sure if this is possible on GMod, I've never seen it, but surely someone has made an addon for it? It'd be awesome.
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

Gobo wrote:
Having Votekick/Voteban would be awesome for those times when there's mingebagging going on and no admins are online (like so many countless times). Not sure if this is possible on GMod, I've never seen it, but surely someone has made an addon for it? It'd be awesome.

Would you suggest how to counter abuse of these functions then?
Everything is possible, I can even use SourceMod plugins if I have to.

409 Posts

Majority vote obviously, that'd counter most abuse. It's unlikely that more than half of the server would be filled with Mingebags. I think a 30 minute ban would be appropriate, provided half of the server agreed with the vote.

If you mean abuse, as in, spamming /voteban constantly, then put a time limit on the use of it.
409 Posts

BIG BASTARDING BUMPAGE!
12 Jul 2009, 00:50
9 Posts

Yes, it would be a great idea so then if there is a minge on the server we can get them off asap.
25 Oct 2009, 01:31
3 Posts

yh i think this a good idea for when theres not admins on but its rare that a admin isn't on.
30 Nov 2009, 23:00
3 Posts

I argree, the server crashes against because someone spamming. Votekick would be a good variety to prevent that. I hope you understand what I've written my english is not so good :roll:

Here is an example:http://mariodeluna.ma.funpic.de/spam.htm
29 Nov 2009, 18:22
53 Posts

It's always good to have these. Also on tf2 how about !votescramble (team scramble) if it is majorly unbalanced skill wise.

1994 Posts

K3YL3SS wrote:
It's always good to have these. Also on tf2 how about !votescramble (team scramble) if it is majorly unbalanced skill wise.

I'm trying to get this sorted out.

29 Nov 2009, 18:22
53 Posts

Good news!

18 Jan 2010, 19:58
4 Posts

How about vips can use aswell? cuz its only like really late a night that ive not seen a vip OR admin on the server. and vips can be trusted cant they? I wouldnt of paid £5 just to minge.
Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

I'll see if I can launch something like this in an update (for VIPs).

27 Dec 2009, 10:09
618 Posts

Meh I agree with the kick ( For vips ) And strongly disagree with the voteban . Some clever mingebag would probably hack it with e2 or somthing , If it was chatbased

16 Aug 2009, 23:54
965 Posts

What he said.

What's the point of getting gmod if you have no creativity?

Dave [AD] killed Karlicious using prop_physics

|SLA|ƿƐȚȝɌ ΡլϓЅ<33: if i was admin i will set prop limit 800
Maximus: me 2
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 14 posts ]