All about Garry's Mod, latest addons and the most recent crazy contraption by the community?!
Post a reply

VIP's should have more premmisions.

11 Jun 2011, 18:28

VIP's need more premmisions as title says, because there are alot minges \ afkers and when you trying to votekick them afkers don't vote and minges still spamming, anyonning people :x .
I don't think 5 GPB costs that, we need atleast able to kick \ jail tem wihout any vote.
And why grabbers are disabled? Also could you update server or open admin applications, because i have seen only 1 admin (Conor) For few days.

What do you guys think?
Thanks for reading.

Re: VIP's should have more premmisions.

11 Jun 2011, 21:15

I think that kick and jail will be abused... In any online gaming community, charging players for admin powers is a bad idea.

12 Jun 2011, 09:29

But you know how it's anyonning when minges join and no admins on server?

Just give us some additional power (eg kick / jail) I think that would be enough to stop minges.

12 Jun 2011, 10:44

Yes or create the moderator rank or something? :P

13 Jun 2011, 11:03

If you have any idea how many VIPs that have been banned from the Gmod server, due to minging, you would understand why they aren't allowed to have such privileges.

13 Jun 2011, 11:42

thats the big problem with this
often they think vip gives them the right to do whatever they want

15 Jun 2011, 20:23

Patchouli wrote:thats the big problem with this
often they think vip gives them the right to do whatever they want

They seem to think they are admins because they have a tag, some of them anyway.

I agree giving them a free will to kick or limit other players gameplay would be abused.

15 Jun 2011, 20:34

I'd honestly rather want something like Admin Assistant or Sub-Admin that people has to apply as to get power to kick and no more. People buying themselves the right to kick/ban is like asking for trouble.
Post a reply