New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
11 Jun 2011, 18:19
14 Posts

VIP's need more premmisions as title says, because there are alot minges \ afkers and when you trying to votekick them afkers don't vote and minges still spamming, anyonning people :x .
I don't think 5 GPB costs that, we need atleast able to kick \ jail tem wihout any vote.
And why grabbers are disabled? Also could you update server or open admin applications, because i have seen only 1 admin (Conor) For few days.

What do you guys think?
Thanks for reading.

14 Oct 2009, 16:26
1052 Posts

I think that kick and jail will be abused... In any online gaming community, charging players for admin powers is a bad idea.
11 Jun 2011, 18:19
14 Posts

But you know how it's anyonning when minges join and no admins on server?

Just give us some additional power (eg kick / jail) I think that would be enough to stop minges.

06 Nov 2009, 23:07
78 Posts

Yes or create the moderator rank or something? :P
Server Admin Server Admin
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

If you have any idea how many VIPs that have been banned from the Gmod server, due to minging, you would understand why they aren't allowed to have such privileges.
29 Sep 2010, 23:03
289 Posts

thats the big problem with this
often they think vip gives them the right to do whatever they want
02 Jun 2009, 22:57
209 Posts

Patchouli wrote:
thats the big problem with this
often they think vip gives them the right to do whatever they want

They seem to think they are admins because they have a tag, some of them anyway.

I agree giving them a free will to kick or limit other players gameplay would be abused.

09 Apr 2010, 16:02
930 Posts

I'd honestly rather want something like Admin Assistant or Sub-Admin that people has to apply as to get power to kick and no more. People buying themselves the right to kick/ban is like asking for trouble.

CaRIOcas 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M7SavzqdSM
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ]