All about Garry's Mod, latest addons and the most recent crazy contraption by the community?!
Post a reply

[Release] Balls of Steel

21 Jul 2009, 17:10

Video:

Watch in HD

Decription:
This is my Balls of Steel expression2 in Garrys Mod 10.
Any prop you spawn flies around your head in a circle that varies in size, depending on how many props there is.
When you crouch the lead prop will fly to where you are aiming, and the rest will follow in a "magneto" snake type manor. They don't go directly to their target in snake mode, they swoop in a porabolic arch.

Commands:
!attack PLAYER - Puts it in snake mode, and flys to the player.
!col on/off - Toggles the flashing colors, and matt/orignal material.
CROUCH - Puts it into snake mode, and follows your mouse.
!player PLAYER - Gives possesion of the snake to another player, they have access to all of the above commands.
!owner - Returns possesion to the owner, does nothing if it's already the owners.
!remove - Destroys the Expression2, and the balls drop (LOL RUDE).

Code:
http://idunnowhatdomaintobuy.com/other/gmod/balls.txt
Last edited by Moglizorz on 29 Dec 2009, 08:27, edited 3 times in total.

Re: [Release] Balls of Steel

21 Jul 2009, 17:29

IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZ0R!!!! :twisted:

21 Jul 2009, 17:38

Moglizorz wrote:Ignore the shitty coding, I done it a while ago :3

LOL'd.

/PointsItOutAtEveryOpportunityGiven :lol:

29 Aug 2009, 15:32

This code shouldn't ever be released! It's freaking annoying and crashes the server sometimes! Please remove the Balls Of Steel!

29 Aug 2009, 17:45

NoThInG1337rofl wrote:This code shouldn't ever be released! It's freaking annoying and crashes the server sometimes! Please remove the Balls Of Steel!

Agreed. It's so fucking stupid, people keeps killing each other with it.
*Facepalm*

30 Aug 2009, 11:43

AGREED! dont really know how we can stop it XD, there must be a way to stop it targetting you, ive tried changing my name-in game but it still go's after me

mogilzors name seems to be immune to it...

30 Aug 2009, 15:09

Moglizorz, read the comments! Balls Of Steel is too powerful! People should be banned for using it.

30 Aug 2009, 15:19

Banned is maybe a too spontaneous punishment, since it was made to be used.
It's not powerful, Noclip is made for somethings.
Just lame that you need to have Noclip on CONSTANTLY to avoid this nonsense crap.
It even fucks up people's contraptions from time to time. :x

01 Sep 2009, 20:00

You should add a command to it so that say someone is being annoying, someone who knows could type "!disable" and because the people who use it to annoying don't read the code it could prevent some server crashes.

02 Sep 2009, 12:00

impossible people have the old code, if he updated it people would just use the old one without !disable

however you could use ulx grammar so that when !attack is used it changes it too another word

02 Sep 2009, 13:31

ratchetstrike wrote:impossible people have the old code, if he updated it people would just use the old one without !disable

however you could use ulx grammar so that when !attack is used it changes it too another word

That's another solution to it as well. I'm considering that (ignoring a few group of users of course).

10 Sep 2009, 19:47

This guy Garry... is teh most crazy! :lol:

06 Oct 2009, 18:18

Considering takes longer than expected. :?

06 Oct 2009, 18:53

or u could make a new version and just don't mention it having the !disable command :lol:

08 Oct 2009, 01:38

I will ask Karl, there must be something like a curse word filter for ULX that you could customise, so that !attack would be changed to !remove. That would soon put an end to Balls of Steel on AD sandbox. Until people start changing the script themselves, that is.
Post a reply