New topic New reply  Page 2 of 2
 [ 25 posts ] 
Server Admin Server Admin
27 Dec 2009, 10:09
618 Posts

Making a helicopter atm, better not crash :quagmire:

20 Nov 2010, 20:02
42 Posts

so yesterday it was down for atleast a couple of hours and today. i woke up for 8 h ago. Turned on computer and it was down...someone please fix this problem!
and im aware i made a new topic but no one will notice it if i post again on the other thread

Peace out.. :ninja:

11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

Merged.

As to the problem, I can't really see why this is happening. It seems to be an internal problem at UKGame's systems, but I imagine contacting their support is hopeless nowadays.

If you've got any recommendations on any hosts (that aren't really expensive, and that aren't XenonServers and Brohoster), please post them :)

There haven't been any new GMod donations the past few months, so making it any more expensive than it is now won't happen. Currently we pay £7 for 14 slots.

03 Jun 2009, 21:09
230 Posts

Bringing this thread into 2011, Ive not been able to get on for the past few days =[ Its like it never existed >:O
14 Oct 2009, 16:26
1052 Posts

Karl wrote:
If you've got any recommendations on any hosts (that aren't really expensive, and that aren't XenonServers and Brohoster), please post them :)

There haven't been any new GMod donations the past few months, so making it any more expensive than it is now won't happen. Currently we pay £7 for 14 slots.

This is more expensive, but if you don't need a redirection service, it might work.
http://artofwarcentral.com/Garrysmod-servers.asp

I've actually spent around an hour looking, but can't find any suggestions. Sorry :(
Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

Conor wrote:
Karl wrote:

This is more expensive, but if you don't need a redirection service, it might work.
http://artofwarcentral.com/Garrysmod-servers.asp

I've actually spent around an hour looking, but can't find any suggestions. Sorry :(

Too bad I've only heard negative things about Art of War Central :(

1052 Posts

Sorry Karl, it was one that kind of matched the budget. I will try and keep looking. :)

Edit: 3rd April 2011

The server is doing very well at the moment, we currently have 8 players. It was pretty busy last night as well (GMT).
1052 Posts

Again, reviving another thread.

I just stumbled upon this host: INX Gaming.
I don't know anything about them though, or if they're of quality.
Take a look: http://www.inx-gaming.com/game-servers/garrys-mod/
Developer i play dota ok
1994 Posts

INX-gaming may have changed since last time, but when I tried out one of their test servers back in early 2010, they kept all of their gmod servers on only two boxes. 20 servers on 2 windows boxes, lag on the test server without a prop. :o

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Karl wrote:
INX-gaming may have changed since last time, but when I tried out one of their test servers back in early 2010, they kept all of their gmod servers on only two boxes. 20 servers on 2 windows boxes, lag on the test server without a prop. :o

.____.
New topic New reply  Page 2 of 2
 [ 25 posts ]