All about Garry's Mod, latest addons and the most recent crazy contraption by the community?!
Post a reply

Peace Out!

11 Sep 2010, 00:34

As a few of the admins and vips know, i used to play Aprilion constantly... I'm afraid nowadays the server is a sorry state... Cya!

Re: Peace Out!

11 Sep 2010, 07:44

cool feedback bro

11 Sep 2010, 09:59

Ah, you're the guy who kept coming on the forums, cussing out the staff saying the server is, and I quote, 'fucked' without giving any other reason.

Yeah, very helpful indeed. Goodbye.

11 Sep 2010, 11:47

Bye :v

14 Sep 2010, 11:14

Yes Aya, that was me, as I spent constant time on the server with people minging the balls out of everything, spamming props and crashing the server repeatedly, and never were any admins to be seen. There was about 2 Admins who did anything and the rest were useless as fuck, as a few admins will know i loved the server but its gone down the shitter nowadays.

14 Sep 2010, 13:16

AidzCake wrote:Yes Aya, that was me, as I spent constant time on the server with people minging the balls out of everything, spamming props and crashing the server repeatedly, and never were any admins to be seen. There was about 2 Admins who did anything and the rest were useless as fuck, as a few admins will know i loved the server but its gone down the shitter nowadays.

You were leaving, baibai

14 Sep 2010, 15:47

Piss off kid, can't say i'll miss you after what you've said about the admins, and your really bad attitude.
(sarcasm==1)
Good luck starting a sucsessful game sever of your own.
(sarcasm==0)

18 Sep 2010, 14:14

I was going... from the server yes. I'm allowed to reply to pathetic little comments thanks. It really shows how as soon as there is any negative feedback nobody can handle it! P.S I'm 18 so not a kid, and servers arent exactly hard to implement, especially one like Aprilion which is essentially a slightly improved Sandbox, nothing groundbreaking.

18 Sep 2010, 14:36

AidzCake wrote:P.S I'm 18 so not a kid.

Age have nothing to do with being a kid at heart.. :v
Personally i can say i've seen people younger than myself more mature than you, Roy for example. :quagmire:

18 Sep 2010, 14:45

Funny thing that you have played on our server once 'constantly', but yet somehow manage to spell 'Aprilon' wrong, both in your first post, and your latest post. Despite that it's actually standing just on top of the page with big fat letters saying 'aprilon network' in the banner.
I'm not usually the person that strikes down on people's spelling mistakes, because I personally do a lot of them, including grammar fuckups, etc. but one would think that a person who have been a frequent player on a server, would be able to atleast get the name right.

Just pack your 'aprilion' and get off our forums before you start talking nonsense, about you giving us negative feedback.

As a few of the admins and vips know, i used to play Aprilion constantly... I'm afraid nowadays the server is a sorry state... Cya!

I missed the constructive feedback here.

18 Sep 2010, 15:22

AidzCake wrote:It really shows how as soon as there is any negative feedback nobody can handle it!

you didn't give any feedback at all

18 Sep 2010, 17:36

AidzCake wrote:and servers arent exactly hard to implement, especially one like Aprilion which is essentially a slightly improved Sandbox, nothing groundbreaking.

Yep. Sure. Whatever.
Go get your OWN game server(s) and get them as popular as ours.
I quote "17,753" People in our Steam group, and once I remember Karl saying over 14k of people had visited the GMod server in like a week or somthing like that.

Once you have as many as that, come back and tell us how to run our servers.

18 Sep 2010, 18:02

RoY4lZ wrote:Once you have as many as that, come back and tell us how to run our servers.

Well, technically just because people join the server, doesn't mean it's good. ;P Not that it isn't.

18 Sep 2010, 18:47

ManIAc wrote:Well, technically just because people join the server, doesn't mean it's good. ;P Not that it isn't.

That doesn't really matter tbh. Setting up the server is the easy bit, getting people to use it is what's hard and no matter how bad the server is we have succeeded at getting a lot of people using it.

24 Sep 2010, 19:59

Not saying I would do better/the same, i'm saying I COULD

Not much that makes your server stand out feauture wise, its just established.

Would be a better server if the people running it knew what feedback is.
Post a reply