New topic New reply  Page 2 of 2
 [ 25 posts ] 
05 Jul 2010, 17:32
31 Posts

FML spammer, prop pusher and briber.
bribed a guy into letting him go on his car by spawning blocks on it and freezing them.
then lagged the server:
16 Aug 2009, 23:54
965 Posts

*facepalm*

You're doing it wrong! If you want someone banned, please post a thread in the right place, along with their steam IDs and any evidence of their misdeeds.

/thread

What's the point of getting gmod if you have no creativity?

Dave [AD] killed Karlicious using prop_physics

|SLA|ƿƐȚȝɌ ΡլϓЅ<33: if i was admin i will set prop limit 800
Maximus: me 2
30 Nov 2009, 22:56
559 Posts

VIP VIP
11 Jan 2010, 18:38
59 Posts

The gmod-team is constantly making updates for the game, that will(are meant to) fix the irregular crashes; it's hundreds of them. But to troubleshoot in such a complicated game as garry's mod, is easier said than done. All those nasty LUA-files.. Before they find and treat one error, some other pops up. If you look at the game from when garry's mod was new, many major changes hasn't been done. It's basically been the same setup all the way to this day. The only change that's been regularly updated is the source-engine; because it has to keep up with the never-ending circuit of new hardware and software(witch all other parts of a game also should do). I believe, that like a phx/wire-folder needs continuously updating. If you're not updating the files you will sooner or later receive accelerating data-stream errors down your console or maybe discover that one of the phx-props having a hard time with the physics and so on.. The same applies to garry's mod, but maybe with a little twist.. As said, garry's mod is an endless network of codes and functions that constantly grows. And many of these old functions/codes; files, like many, based on the same garry's mod that came in 2005, doesn't quite keep up with the changes/udates. So they sit on hold until they come in a conflict with the newer software, and POFH! There's the error.. POFH! There is the other error.. POFH! We managed to fix the first error.. POFH! "We got another error... awww, this sucks, Garry!"
well, this is just a crazy theory that came uncontrolled out of my head. But maybe it means someting :v
31 Posts

more f****** CRASHES! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
31 Posts

random lag.... :S
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

random whine.... :S

02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

random lulz.... :D

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
VIP VIP
11 Jan 2010, 18:38
59 Posts

random potatoes picked up from the ground :evil:
30 Nov 2009, 22:56
559 Posts

Random fact that this is not the Free Hugs forum.

New topic New reply  Page 2 of 2
 [ 25 posts ]