230 Posts

Voice recognition :v
VIP VIP
11 Jan 2010, 18:38
59 Posts

New phone; SE Xperia X10 Mini :mrgreen:

08 Feb 2010, 14:48
545 Posts

I HAZ A NEW PHONEE! I IZ ON IT NOW AND IT IS AWESOME!
ZTE BLADE :3:
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

the iPhone is superior phone

19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

Karl wrote:
the iPhone is superior phone

Yeah, have it break down after 1 year, no warranty and you'll have to play 200 euros to fix. Very well made product indeed!

11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

Aya wrote:
have it break down after 1 year

I have an 2 1/2 years old iPhone 3G.

Aya wrote:
no warranty and you'll have to play 200 euros to fix.

And this differs how to any other Tech Product?
I once broke the screen on my EeePC 701 which I paid £120 for new. They wanted to charge me £190 to fix it.
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

If I remember correctly, here in holland Apple products have a 1 year warranty, while every other manufacturer offers 2. That's quite sad, imo.

And also, I'm basing this off of what I read on consumer sites. I have an old iPod nano that still works after 2 years.

09 Apr 2010, 16:02
930 Posts

My iPod shuffle still works after 4 years :cheers:
Imo, Apple did a great job on the iPods and the iPad. Mac computers and iPhones are big fail :v

CaRIOcas 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M7SavzqdSM
Server Admin Server Admin
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Aya wrote:
If I remember correctly, here in holland Apple products have a 1 year warranty, while every other manufacturer offers 2. That's quite sad, imo.

And also, I'm basing this off of what I read on consumer sites. I have an old iPod nano that still works after 2 years.

It doesn't matter how long warranty there is. There's a tiny sticker, which turns red after receiving just a TINY amount of moisture, (like having it in the pocket of your pants, which you have with you into the bathroom while you shower), which they will look at no matter the damage. If it's red, they don't fix it. They just label it as water-damage, and throw it back in your face.

Lovely customer service.
1264 Posts

ManIAc wrote:
Aya wrote:

It doesn't matter how long warranty there is. There's a tiny sticker, which turns red after receiving just a TINY amount of moisture, (like having it in the pocket of your pants, which you have with you into the bathroom while you shower), which they will look at no matter the damage. If it's red, they don't fix it. They just label it as water-damage, and throw it back in your face.

Lovely customer service.

Again, most devices have them, and there are countless stories of devices not being fixed because of the moisture strip.

Also, while I always seem to be defending Apple, I am not actually an Apple Fanboy. I just play devils advocate.
14 Oct 2009, 16:26
1051 Posts

Jamza wrote:
I am not actually an Apple Fanboy.

:/

lol, it works I guess.
07 Mar 2011, 15:59
11 Posts

Duhh Iphone 4 :x
06 Mar 2011, 12:28
16 Posts

i have an iPhone 4 too

1264 Posts

I no longer have an iPhone :(

After almost 4 years of faithful service the battery has finally given out and the battery for it is no longer made :(

EDIT: Fixed the problem, opened it up and a wire had come loose, re-soldered and works fine now :D
03 Jun 2009, 21:09
230 Posts

Jamza wrote:
EDIT: Fixed the problem, opened it up and a wire had come loose, re-soldered and works fine now :D

I call hax.

Im currently using a LG Optimus 7 (which I have named Optimus Prime, of course)
Its a very sturdy, well build device (which is odd, because its an LG ;D)
It runs WindowsPhone & anyone who follows me on twitter will testify to the constant stream of spam I put out about apps Im making, apps Im reviewing & generally any old garbage about WindowsPhone.

I cant find a decent photo, so heres a generic display pic of it :)

PS: if anyone is stupid enough to claim that WindowsPhone is WindowsMobile with a new UI, I will eat your face. Slowly.
New topic New reply  Page 6 of 8
 [ 109 posts ]