General discussion for hardware, software and programming shizzle.
Post a reply

Re: What kind of phone do you have?

24 Mar 2010, 23:56

Android is almost completly opensource and (depending on your phone) easy to flash, so theres a similiar modding community for android ;)

23 Apr 2010, 13:23

Nokia N95 8GB, but will buy iPhone on summer on something.

23 Apr 2010, 15:53

PANAMAREIJO wrote:Nokia N95 8GB, but will buy iPhone on summer on something.

Don't buy an iphone buy one of the vastly superior phones instead, doesn't take much to beat the iphone really, having to actually have itunes installed that enough puts me off but not being able to mount all that storage as a drive also makes the iphone a tad worthless, i have the 5800 beats the iphone hands down and thats an old smartphone there are much better ones already so don't get caught in the iphone hype :P

23 Apr 2010, 16:28

Cypherous wrote:

Don't buy an iphone buy one of the vastly superior phones instead, doesn't take much to beat the iphone really, having to actually have itunes installed that enough puts me off but not being able to mount all that storage as a drive also makes the iphone a tad worthless, i have the 5800 beats the iphone hands down and thats an old smartphone there are much better ones already so don't get caught in the iphone hype :P

It isn't hype. The iPhone was truly revolutionary. Look before the iPhone, mobile interfaces were poorly designed, clunky, slow and hard to navigate. Before the iPhone, the average mobile user would not have had a clue how to use a Smart Phone. This is what the iPhone changed, it made Smart Phones easy to use, sleek and sexy.

If your major gripe with the iPhone is the fact you need iTunes, you need to take a look at the other smart phone manufacturers software, at least iTunes works and people know how to use it.

23 Apr 2010, 17:10

Jamza wrote:
Cypherous wrote:

It isn't hype. The iPhone was truly revolutionary. Look before the iPhone, mobile interfaces were poorly designed, clunky, slow and hard to navigate. Before the iPhone, the average mobile user would not have had a clue how to use a Smart Phone. This is what the iPhone changed, it made Smart Phones easy to use, sleek and sexy.

If your major gripe with the iPhone is the fact you need iTunes, you need to take a look at the other smart phone manufacturers software, at least iTunes works and people know how to use it.

It's also crappy.

23 Apr 2010, 17:31

Aya wrote:
It's also crappy.

Well i was trying to point out it was rubbish without just saying its shit :P

23 Apr 2010, 17:33

I love my iPhone 3G :v

23 Apr 2010, 17:36

Karl wrote:I love my iPhone 3G :v

Karl has spoken.

23 Apr 2010, 17:54

Doesn't change the fact that it's crappy and is made for use by children (Karl) or the elderly!

23 Apr 2010, 18:47

IPHONE RULZ.
Although I have a shit old Sagem. :)

It's that, but in blue and not silver.

24 Apr 2010, 09:40

clr
Last edited by Dexter on 01 May 2021, 16:00, edited 1 time in total.

25 Apr 2010, 08:09

decyg wrote:Yeah, i have an iphone 3g right now but i'm thinking of getting an HTC Desire, opinions?

It's awesome.

26 Apr 2010, 09:03

I dont really use a phone, I just buy it for show off and it also has nice apps. :lol: Like a fucking gameboy, but gameboy is cooler. (colour)

09 May 2010, 23:09

Samsung F700, one of the earlist iClones, as I like to call them. It's a bit dated now and mine's been playing up a lot lately.

10 May 2010, 01:00

Dexter wrote:Yeah, i have an iphone 3g right now but i'm thinking of getting an HTC Desire, opinions?

YES.
DO IT.

HTC are possibly one of the best companies you can go with :)

(In the opinion of this humble phone nerd)
Post a reply