New topic New reply  Page 4 of 8
 [ 109 posts ] 
Hacker Hacker
20 Mar 2010, 20:58
467 Posts

Android is almost completly opensource and (depending on your phone) easy to flash, so theres a similiar modding community for android ;)
21 Feb 2010, 11:33
109 Posts

Nokia N95 8GB, but will buy iPhone on summer on something.

07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

PANAMAREIJO wrote:

Don't buy an iphone buy one of the vastly superior phones instead, doesn't take much to beat the iphone really, having to actually have itunes installed that enough puts me off but not being able to mount all that storage as a drive also makes the iphone a tad worthless, i have the 5800 beats the iphone hands down and thats an old smartphone there are much better ones already so don't get caught in the iphone hype :P

11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

Cypherous wrote:
PANAMAREIJO wrote:

Don't buy an iphone buy one of the vastly superior phones instead, doesn't take much to beat the iphone really, having to actually have itunes installed that enough puts me off but not being able to mount all that storage as a drive also makes the iphone a tad worthless, i have the 5800 beats the iphone hands down and thats an old smartphone there are much better ones already so don't get caught in the iphone hype :P

It isn't hype. The iPhone was truly revolutionary. Look before the iPhone, mobile interfaces were poorly designed, clunky, slow and hard to navigate. Before the iPhone, the average mobile user would not have had a clue how to use a Smart Phone. This is what the iPhone changed, it made Smart Phones easy to use, sleek and sexy.

If your major gripe with the iPhone is the fact you need iTunes, you need to take a look at the other smart phone manufacturers software, at least iTunes works and people know how to use it.
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

Jamza wrote:
Cypherous wrote:
PANAMAREIJO wrote:

It isn't hype. The iPhone was truly revolutionary. Look before the iPhone, mobile interfaces were poorly designed, clunky, slow and hard to navigate. Before the iPhone, the average mobile user would not have had a clue how to use a Smart Phone. This is what the iPhone changed, it made Smart Phones easy to use, sleek and sexy.

If your major gripe with the iPhone is the fact you need iTunes, you need to take a look at the other smart phone manufacturers software, at least iTunes works and people know how to use it.

It's also crappy.

07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Aya wrote:

It's also crappy.

Well i was trying to point out it was rubbish without just saying its shit :P

11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

I love my iPhone 3G :v

11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

Karl wrote:
I love my iPhone 3G :v

Karl has spoken.
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

Doesn't change the fact that it's crappy and is made for use by children (Karl) or the elderly!

08 Jan 2010, 11:26
390 Posts

IPHONE RULZ.
Although I have a shit old Sagem. :)

It's that, but in blue and not silver.

26 Dec 2009, 16:28
85 Posts

clr
30 Oct 2009, 14:32
50 Posts

decyg wrote:
Yeah, i have an iphone 3g right now but i'm thinking of getting an HTC Desire, opinions?

It's awesome.

21 Feb 2010, 11:33
109 Posts

I dont really use a phone, I just buy it for show off and it also has nice apps. :lol: Like a fucking gameboy, but gameboy is cooler. (colour)

16 Aug 2009, 23:54
965 Posts

Samsung F700, one of the earlist iClones, as I like to call them. It's a bit dated now and mine's been playing up a lot lately.

What's the point of getting gmod if you have no creativity?

Dave [AD] killed Karlicious using prop_physics

|SLA|ƿƐȚȝɌ ΡլϓЅ<33: if i was admin i will set prop limit 800
Maximus: me 2
03 Jun 2009, 21:09
230 Posts

Dexter wrote:
Yeah, i have an iphone 3g right now but i'm thinking of getting an HTC Desire, opinions?

YES.
DO IT.

HTC are possibly one of the best companies you can go with :)

(In the opinion of this humble phone nerd)
New topic New reply  Page 4 of 8
 [ 109 posts ]