07 Apr 2011, 18:36
87 Posts

You should have listened to the tips you got simme :P

23 Mar 2011, 21:02
434 Posts

hahah exactly

01 Apr 2011, 21:55
88 Posts

yeah, but i know before the grafic card was bad, so i will soon uppgrade it. but for now, i only play minecraft so i dont really need to uppgrade XD

26 May 2011, 08:30
4 Posts

I myself bought this one, it's delivered not assembled but it only takes an hour or two to put it together. I think it's 2 or 4 times more powerful then yours and it costed 150€ less.
http://www.komplett.se/k/ki.aspx?sku=323200#reviews
VIP VIP
87 Posts

Josefsaft wrote:
I myself bought this one, it's delivered not assembled but it only takes an hour or two to put it together. I think it's 2 or 4 times more powerful then yours and it costed 150€ less.

Komplett ftw! <3

12 Jun 2010, 19:04
276 Posts

Josefsaft wrote:
I think it's 2 or 4 times more powerful then yours,,,,

Troll? :v

29 Sep 2010, 23:03
289 Posts

and my pc is 0,3 times as powerful as most of your pcs!
Server Admin Server Admin
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Josefsaft wrote:

lol an athlon II x2???????

Seriously >.>

I spent about 470 EUR on the machine i currently use and have a Phenom II x4 955 black >.>

Buying the parts gives you much better choices regarding future upgrades along with the parts that specifically fit your needs, i've never really seen a pre-built machine that had exactly what i want so i've built my last 4 by hand myself :)

Incidentally my PC specs

Phenom II x4 955 Black quad core @ 3.2ghz stock
ATI HD 5670 512MB
4GB DDR2 800Mhz (yeah its slow but came from an older box that partly died but newer RAM is dirt cheap)
250GB 7200RPM HDD for OS and most games with a 1.5TB 5400 RPM drive for storage of anime etc but most games run file from it with the exception of TF2 because it reads and writes so often but a simple symlink folder to the main C drive fixes that easily :)
Sony DVD-RW
750w PSU

If you know where to look and are willing to be patient and shop around you can build a really decent PC for cheap, although for what i paid for the GFX card a year ago you can get a much better spec card these days :)

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

LifeTimeXNovaCore wrote:
Josefsaft wrote:
I think it's 2 or 4 times more powerful then yours,,,,

Troll? :v

Indeed. :v

And exactly what Cyph said. When building your own computer, you get a computer that's much easier to upgrade, you get to build it specifically to your own needs, and you get a completely different view on it. :D It's almost like your own baby.
And since you made it yourself, it's much easier to repair. :)

Usually when you buy a prebuild computer that is cheap, is because it's middle-range, and the components that's in it, is almost out of date, so upgrading to anything new is near to impossible.

One thing that speaks very highly for buying a built PC, is warranty. It's much easier to go to your buyer when everything is bought the same place. :D
I have built the 3 PC's I have had so far myself, and I have experienced getting a lemon 3 times. A PSU, a Motherboard and a disk-controller. (That was not really a lemon, they just sent the wrong one, due to a mistake on their web-site. :) )
But all times, I have had no problems with sending the stuff back, and getting a new one by a week latest.
Server Admin Server Admin
14 Oct 2009, 16:26
1051 Posts

Maniac, I bought my Gaming PC from Novatech. It had a faulty RAM issue. Sent RAM back on a Tuesday and got replacements on Thursday in the same week. Free. :P

Some might remember that I had built the PC I had before. Well, it ended up somehow becoming a sauna. Well, the CPU overheats reaching 100·C playing L4D2 xD. Anyway, I love my new BOUGHT PC <3, plus the cable management inside isn't too bad and you don't loose warranty for opening it up, like some PC retailers and sellers still do.

Mah 2cents.
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

When you build your own PC you can combine the components that work best with eachother and are the most price efficient. Also you will know exactly what's in your PC, so you don't end up with an 'awesome gaming PC' with a shitty chinese PSU that will break after a year.

Also it's fun.

23 Mar 2011, 21:02
434 Posts

I would do that, but I am not that intelligent to the point of where I can build my own computer xD
plus its too much $$$

87 Posts

Xana wrote:
I would do that, but I am not that intelligent to the point of where I can build my own computer xD
plus its too much $$$

Xana, its CHEAPER to build yourself, and its thousands of tutorials on the interwebs, so thats no excuse :)

24 Dec 2010, 15:17
158 Posts

Its simple as this:

Step 1: Plug it

Step 2: *****

Step 3: Profit! xD

(Remember to open ur case first or this wont work)

Maybe u can have some problems creating a partition or installing ur HD's on RAID.. but its izi and u can search it on the internets ^^

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Conor wrote:
Maniac, I bought my Gaming PC from Novatech. It had a faulty RAM issue. Sent RAM back on a Tuesday and got replacements on Thursday in the same week. Free. :P

Some might remember that I had built the PC I had before. Well, it ended up somehow becoming a sauna. Well, the CPU overheats reaching 100·C playing L4D2 xD. Anyway, I love my new BOUGHT PC <3, plus the cable management inside isn't too bad and you don't loose warranty for opening it up, like some PC retailers and sellers still do.

Mah 2cents.

Never seen anywhere where you lose warranty for opening it. That would be a sucky place to buy anything.. How can you remove dust from inside the chassis if you can't open it? xD

Well, as mentioned, I have never had any problem with sending stuff in. :P
And my cable management is awsome. ;) And I made it myself. :D Which makes it even more awesome!
New topic New reply  Page 2 of 3
 [ 44 posts ]