New topic New reply  Page 2 of 2
 [ 30 posts ] 
VIP VIP
12 Oct 2009, 14:50
243 Posts

Niether are good, they are both consoles. I need say no more.

07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

ManIAc wrote:
kimbO is LIGHTW8 wrote:
I got both and have to say that PS3 is alot better. 360 even broke my GTA IV like few days after I bought the game. :cry:

Yeah, some Xbox's had previously a defect where the laser could damage the CD's. Later, they found out that alot of the people who had actually had defects, were using their Xbox vertically, and had moved their console while it was playing. (Do'h!)

Aya wrote:
RRoD is all I have to say.

I have worked at a Gamestop for a bit over a year, and I have by far seen loads more PS3 customers coming back with defect consoles. Of course this is also due to Microsoft wanting to manage their own repairs, but I have seen some weird shit with those PS3s. I had a customer who had exchanged 3 PS3s within a month, because they all went broke after he got it home. He even plugged one of them into an entire seperate system to make sure it wasn't his tv/power/something that did it. xD I have seen a PS3 that would start screaming in a high pitch sound, which was so anoying and so loud, that you just couldn't take it. But damn. HDD failures is for some reason one of the defects I have seen most of.. BY FAR! 90% of the people who came in, had problems with their HDD.
Sure, RROD was an issue. At least Microsoft didn't take more than 2 weeks tops to fix it. :P Instead of Sony's 1-3 months. Also, the RROD was, AFAIK, a chip in the motherboard that couldn't handle the pressure, (and in some cases, it was simply due to overheating), which could easily be fixed. And once it's fixed to the new hardware, it shouldn't do it again. I had RROD once, I made a repair request, the next day an UPS van was parked outside. 8 days later, I got my Xbox back, where they had changed everything inside, and a month of free xbox live, and an extended warranty. So not all bad. ^^

I had an unexplainable fault with my PS3 and sony replaced it outside of warranty within a few days by courier so i was happy enough, MS have to offer more on repairs because its a design fault and they have to atleast try to save face, i'm not saying the PS3 never fails but its failure rate is epically lower :)

08 Feb 2010, 14:48
545 Posts

I <3 mah gaybox :)

And only thing i have to say Halo 3 odst :3:
And 360 looks better :P
08 Jun 2009, 23:11
409 Posts

Suzuu wrote:

Fucking females.
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

The PS3 looks better, on and offscreen.

12 Oct 2009, 14:50
243 Posts

This debate will end when there's some new pretty consoles out and then we can compare those, ffs there's no point arguing about it niether side is going to turn because of what some fagget on the net says. Additionally I own both consoles, think they are both shit but I would vote 360 overall, the community is much better, their support is much better.

On the off hand PS3's graphics are much better and there's a few nice exclusives out at the moment.

And for the final punch, PC is better than both. It's gaming is better, it can do infinate more things than a console, there is support for a much wider range of hardware and software (Including controllers if you're that much of a console whore). The only thing the PC really lacks is some really good, new exclusives.

19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

Mouse and keyboard.

The only acceptable way to play a shooter.

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

/Signed

Mouse and Keyboard all the way!
27 Jan 2010, 16:42
21 Posts

I dont expect 360 to have better graphics than the ps3 as the ps3 has the option 1028p (My tv got that and i have a ps3) Looks well good, but not to many games support it, but all the others got 720p (the 360 doesnt come originally with hdmi at all).

I think both are great consoles with their bad sides. (But personally i like the ps3 best)

1890 Posts

Silverlight wrote:
I dont expect 360 to have better graphics than the ps3 as the ps3 has the option 1028p (My tv got that and i have a ps3) Looks well good, but not to many games support it, but all the others got 720p (the 360 doesnt come originally with hdmi at all).

I think both are great consoles with their bad sides. (But personally i like the ps3 best)

What do you mean? The Xbox has 1080p. ^^ That's what im usually playing by, if the game supports it. And yeah, it sucks that the normal Pro edition doesn't come with HDMI, but the component HD is just as good as a digital HD. ^^ So nothing there either. All new Elites and Arcade versions comes with HDMI slot, though.

I do agree, it sucks that most games run 720p tops. D: Not many games takes full advantage of the 1080p, which is quite sad.
21 Posts

ManIAc wrote:
What do you mean? The Xbox has 1080p. ^^ That's what im usually playing by, if the game supports it. And yeah, it sucks that the normal Pro edition doesn't come with HDMI, but the component HD is just as good as a digital HD. ^^ So nothing there either. All new Elites and Arcade versions comes with HDMI slot, though.

I do agree, it sucks that most games run 720p tops. D: Not many games takes full advantage of the 1080p, which is quite sad.

Oh sorry I read the 360 only had 720p somewhere :S
Anyway i have to stick to the ps3 still, because i dont have credit card to keep xbox live alive xD

1890 Posts

Heh true. I so loathe that you have to pay for Xbox live. .___. It's so crap.
21 Posts

ManIAc wrote:
Heh true. I so loathe that you have to pay for Xbox live. .___. It's so crap.

Well, Sony have had the though of getting a paid network, the network on the ps3 isnt so stable online, you get disconected many times.
But I still think its worth it, like if I pay for being online, I will just feel the need to play online, but with free I can relax and play whenever i want xD

21 Feb 2010, 11:33
109 Posts

Gobo wrote:
Suzuu wrote:

Fucking females.

It doesnt matter what it looks like, 360 is crap. ./

27 Jun 2009, 06:22
126 Posts

[ 30 posts ]