New topic New reply  Page 3 of 5
 [ 63 posts ] 
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

I'm 18, almost 19. I could date someone your age. If only you didn't have a boyfriend, I'd be hitting on you so hard. You and your sexy finnish speak. Same goes for norwegians, and swedes.

Say, do you like Ville Valo and HIM? Yes, right? You must. They're like your national band. Even I turn into a fan girl when I see Ville Valo.

Also, is it true every finnish person is born a racing driver?

11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

Aya wrote:
Also, is it true every finnish person is born a racing driver?

Yes, only because they get to start at the Finnish line :P
08 Feb 2010, 14:48
545 Posts

Aya wrote:
I'm 18, almost 19. I could date someone your age. If only you didn't have a boyfriend, I'd be hitting on you so hard. You and your sexy finnish speak. Same goes for norwegians, and swedes.

Say, do you like Ville Valo and HIM? Yes, right? You must. They're like your national band. Even I turn into a fan girl when I see Ville Valo.

I am so blushing right now :3:
and no i don't listen to them.. not metal enough for me ;>

EDIT: actually i don't know anyone who listens to them? =D
1037 Posts

You're obviously hanging out with the wrong people. I thought every girl your age in finland loved Ville Valo?!

545 Posts

umm.. no we don't :D right now everyone is like dying for Alexander Rybak.... -.-
I just don't understand them. I think the Avenged Sevenfold singer is the one to die for :3:
1037 Posts

lol wtf

That idiot with his shitty violin? That song was horrible, and he looks WAY too happy for me to take him seriously.

Seriously, Ville > ****

I'd go gay for Ville Valo.

545 Posts

he is not even that hot i think..

But Matt Shadows :3:

OM NOM NOM
1037 Posts

I look surprisingly like him! Minus the lip piercing and the huge plugs, I have smaller black plugs.

He's fucking sex on legs. I feel like such a gay talking about which guy looks hottest, haha. :D

26 Dec 2009, 16:28
85 Posts

How the fork did this conversation come from me talking about snow D:
03 Nov 2009, 15:17
469 Posts

Aya wrote:
I look surprisingly like him! Minus the lip piercing and the huge plugs, I have smaller black plugs.

He's fucking sex on legs. I feel like such a gay talking about which guy looks hottest, haha. :D

:eek: :v :v :v

07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Aya wrote:

Meh i've seen hotter TBH but thats a different topic which you should go and create instead of invading the snow one, also screw apple macs and thats on topic because there was one in the pic :P

545 Posts

@ Aya
Oh i didn't realize u look like him :DD
And lip piercings are so coool. i would like to get that one that he has but on both sides and then i would totaaaaally love a tung piercing ;)
And plugs are cool too :P
1037 Posts

snakebites are for emo's.

545 Posts

Aya wrote:
snakebites are for emo's.

lol i can't even get them because my mum is an idiot. But teh tung piercing :3: :3: :3:
02 Jun 2009, 22:57
209 Posts

Suzuu wrote:
And plugs are cool too :P

Is it bad I thought of sex? ^_________^

Jamza wrote:
Come to Scotland, a good time in Scotland will cost you upward of a bag of chips. :P

Fuck yea. Come to Scotland, we have haggis.