New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ] 
VIP VIP
21 Jul 2009, 17:21
594 Posts

Specs:
Intel® Core™ processor I7-920 S1366 2,66GHz 8MB 130W

DDR3 9216 MB (3x1G+3x2G) Triple Channel (9GB RAM)

640 GB SATA 7200rpm

2x NVIDIA® GeForce® GT230 1.5GB SLI DVI/VGA/HDMI E0 ( 2 GeForce GT230 graphic cards.)

At the same fucking price. (7000DKK (KR(Same price like the Acer Aspire ASM7720(Don't read this unless you like computers/Bullshit.))))

And this for the LULZ again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pptUBPw- ... annel_page

:

;

-- ||
VIP VIP
594 Posts

Theres proplem with the [youtube][/youtube] command. D:

:

;

-- ||
22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

its good, but it has an excessive amount of ram, 4gb in triple channel is plenty for gaming (I have 8gb and barely use half of it ever.) Also the graphics card is weak, the 230 is actually just a rebranded 9600, for that price you should find one with maybe 4gb of ram, 1tb HDD, and a high range graphics card such as the ATI 4890 or the GTX 260-285. 2 9600's in SLI is actually quite weak although Nvidia is dirty and re-branded an old cheap card to make it seem like its up to par with their newer ones so they could jack up the price.

So for gaming I wouldn't recommend it due to its high price and poor performing GPU. If your getting this computer and not going to be gaming a lot on it then I wouldn't bother.

You could also put together a computer for pretty cheap, or I'd recommend ibuypower prebuilts on newegg.com if you want something affordable and very powerful.

Tell me what you think

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
VIP VIP
594 Posts

Goose wrote:
its good, but it has an excessive amount of ram, 4gb in triple channel is plenty for gaming (I have 8gb and barely use half of it ever.) Also the graphics card is weak, the 230 is actually just a rebranded 9600, for that price you should find one with maybe 4gb of ram, 1tb HDD, and a high range graphics card such as the ATI 4890 or the GTX 260-285. 2 9600's in SLI is actually quite weak although Nvidia is dirty and re-branded an old cheap card to make it seem like its up to par with their newer ones so they could jack up the price.

So for gaming I wouldn't recommend it due to its high price and poor performing GPU. If your getting this computer and not going to be gaming a lot on it then I wouldn't bother.

You could also put together a computer for pretty cheap, or I'd recommend ibuypower prebuilts on newegg.com if you want something affordable and very powerful.

Tell me what you think

Isn't it better than the first computer I posted? And can I just buy a freaking graphic card to something like the GeForce GTX295?

:

;

-- ||
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

NoThInG1337rofl wrote:
Goose wrote:

Tell me what you think

It'll cost you around 2k DKK more. Son, if you're rich, go ahead

Isn't it better than the first computer I posted? And can I just buy a freaking graphic card to something like the GeForce GTX295?

It'll cost you more to buy this rig and then buy seperate graphics card. Anywho, I wouldn't go for this computer, just because of the RAM. RAM you don't need, if you're a gamer you should be focusing on getting a good graphics card.

11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

Goose wrote:
I have 8gb and barely use half of it ever

You obviously don't need to use Photoshop + Premiere + After Effect Simultaneously. :P
22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

Jamza wrote:
Goose wrote:
I have 8gb and barely use half of it ever

You obviously don't need to use Photoshop + Premiere + After Effect Simultaneously. :P

haha nope, I use the internet, and play video games, oh and get work done haha

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
VIP VIP
594 Posts

Karl wrote:
NoThInG1337rofl wrote:
Goose wrote:

Tell me what you think

It'll cost you around 2k DKK more. Son, if you're rich, go ahead

It'll cost you more to buy this rig and then buy seperate graphics card. Anywho, I wouldn't go for this computer, just because of the RAM. RAM you don't need, if you're a gamer you should be focusing on getting a good graphics card.

I'm rich in my birthday. Muahahahaaa. (10th february.)

:

;

-- ||
VIP VIP
594 Posts

SO MUCH BLOOD!

:

;

-- ||
04 Jun 2009, 18:34
176 Posts

NoThInG1337rofl wrote:
SO MUCH BLOOD!

SHIT! How did I not see it was your birthday?!?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

594 Posts

Bananana wrote:
NoThInG1337rofl wrote:
SO MUCH BLOOD!

SHIT! How did I not see it was your birthday?!?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

I thought my birthday was on 10th february.

:

;

-- ||
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 11 posts ]