How much wood could Chakkuchakkuchakku if you can throw a tree~
Post a reply

Re: RIP Ban the user above you

23 Sep 2011, 13:57

How will people ever raise their post count in the future?! A sad day indeed...

23 Sep 2011, 16:11

Rest in peace. :chef:

23 Sep 2011, 19:08

ManIAc wrote:How will people ever raise their post count in the future?! A sad day indeed...

I know, I have so few posts that I really needed that crap thread :(

23 Sep 2011, 20:43

It's ok guys, we have a back-up in another TF2 community I am part of: --- Link Removed ---

24 Sep 2011, 00:21

1337Wince wrote:It's ok guys, we have a back-up in another TF2 community I am part of: --- Link Removed ---

Advertising other sites is bad mmmkay ;)

24 Sep 2011, 00:40

Cypherous wrote:
1337Wince wrote:It's ok guys, we have a back-up in another TF2 community I am part of: --- Link Removed ---

Bull xD. You just don't want anything more to do with Ban the user above you. ;)

24 Sep 2011, 09:38

Funny how "rip ban the user above you" is the only topic that anyone postes to anymore now that "ban the user above you" is locked..

24 Sep 2011, 10:37

1337Wince wrote:
Cypherous wrote:

Bull xD. You just don't want anything more to do with Ban the user above you. ;)

No we don't allow advertising on any of the servers either and never have :)

24 Sep 2011, 19:40

Oops...

25 Sep 2011, 19:43

Are you guys trying to kill this forum when u are locking all of the topics that people actually post to anymore?

25 Sep 2011, 20:00

Suzuu wrote:Are you guys trying to kill this forum when u are locking all of the topics that people actually post to anymore?

Yes.

25 Sep 2011, 20:03

Suzuu wrote:Are you guys trying to kill this forum when u are locking all of the topics that people actually post to anymore?

No we're killing your spam, 3 users posting spam in a topic doesn't make for much of a forum in the first place ;)

25 Sep 2011, 20:13

True dat.

25 Sep 2011, 20:25

I'm not trying to raise my post count. I actually couldn't care less about my post count I just wanna talk to people but you just say everything is spamming.

25 Sep 2011, 21:27

What about creating a "Spam" subforum, which doesnt raise the post count? I mean.. like in many other forums, let the ppl be happy ^^
Post a reply