New topic New reply  Page 2 of 2
 [ 23 posts ] 
Server Admin Server Admin
11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

It's their secret ploy to try and keep you a virgin. Go and grab yourself a women. :P

</funny wow stereotype>
02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

Jamza wrote:
It's their secret ploy to try and keep you a virgin. Go and grab yourself a women. :P

</funny wow stereotype>

Oh shut ye' piehole you poor scotsman! :P
I think it's up to yourself to chose what games you wanna play on their own, got a problem with it? Don't care! :v
Really, noone should tell you what games you can and can't play, that's just stupid! :sax:

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

lol somewhat unrelated but my email account was accessed from both North Korea and California two places I do not live, the hacker or phisher succeeded in sending over 14,000 WoW phishing emails regarding account changes within 2 days with a fake website to scam passwords =(. Really messed with me when I needed to get on my email and get everything sent for college admissions etc but all is well now.

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

ProTip: Have a secure email password.

ProTip: worldofwarcraft.fakesite.com will steal your password.

ProTip: Don't use the same password for everything.
02 Oct 2009, 15:24
1585 Posts

I get like 3 scam mails per day but i just ignore it.

But seriously..14.000 scam mails?!?! That's bloody unbelivable! O_O

Known as "Ocfos" since '01.
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

Ocfos88 wrote:
But seriously..14.000 scam mails?!?! That's bloody unbelivable! O_O

but I believe it

09 Apr 2010, 16:02
930 Posts

urgent assistance
Dear Partner

I am the account officer to late Mr hussein mubarak of kuwaite a well known Philanthropist after his death the bank gave me the permition to make a random draw of emails and your e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to his Will of 7.4Million,You are required to contact me immediately to enable me update you in detail's about the process of this very golden opportunity. Mail me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given me a date limit to produce the beneficiary.

Furthermore,I am putting it clear to you that you have choice to choose if you need this fund through boa bank here or through this bank conrespondence bank in europe to credit this fund into your account which any of your choice will be accepted by me as long as you are ready to follow up my instruction's.

Meanwhile: I request you on your return mail to send to me your data's or information's as stated below:

1. Your Name in Full:
2. Your Address:
3. You’re Occupation:
4. Your Nationality:
5. Your City
6.Your Mobile number:
8. Your Age:
9. Your Gender:

However, feel free to ask me any question which i promise to clarify you on any doubts.so call me on this number:+226 78 09 02 18

Please you are advice to keep this business proposal as a top secret between both of us, or delete it immediately in your email box if you are not interested for the business. Your urgent response to this mail will be highly appreciated.

Mr.James Traore
Foreign Remittance Exchange Manager
Bank of Africa Ouagadougou

-------------

I had this shit in my e-mail :mrgreen:

CaRIOcas 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M7SavzqdSM
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Jamza wrote:
ProTip: Have a secure email password.

ProTip: worldofwarcraft.fakesite.com will steal your password.

ProTip: Don't use the same password for everything.

I have all of the above and don't even have a WoW account but still get WoW phising emails, i actually had one recently that actually linked you to the legit WoW site, security certs checked out and everything, but it was clearly a phishing attempt because i don't has WoW account ^_^