New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... ?t=1365428

That guy is retarded. Later on in the topic he even says he is 19. Seriously what the hell? How gullible can you be? How did he make it to 19 like this?

Quote:
Dear devilscastle,

This email message confirms that your Steam account contact email address has been successfully changed.

And then he asks:

Quote:
I don't know what happened, but I can not login anymore on steam.
Also when I try to regain my password, I insert my own email-adress, and it says: An Email has been sent to you email adress, but i never got one :S.

It literally angers me that some people can be this stupid/gullible. Especially when they're 19. They must lead a very sheltered live or something...

11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

People are stupid. Too many people are too trusting.

"Hmmm... this site looks like a scam, but has a big thumbs up icon so I am going to trust it".

Earlier on today I saw a middle aged women struggle to use an ATM. She went and got the man from inside the post office to help her, and he simply read out the onscreen prompts to her. *facepalm*
03 Jun 2009, 21:09
230 Posts

A) lol newb

B) just realised that Jamza's display pic dances at just the right
speed that it fits to the song Im listening to atm: Ian Carey Project - Get Shakey :D
:dance: :dance: :dance:
09 May 2010, 14:52
153 Posts

I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet. - Stanisław Lem

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

I fully agree, Aya.

It's just like this huge thing in Denmark. Our biggest bank has a internet-bank, which you can access with a software-key and a password. Every media was complaining about it "being extremely vulnerable to hacker-attacks", because apparantly loads of people have had their account's hacked.
Then I realize that it's because of a email going around, claiming to be a bill from a well-known telephone/ISP company-thing, which says something along the lines of: "You haven't paid your bill. Here is the copy of said bill." And they fucking attach an EXE FILE!!! And some people are moronic enough to open this .exe file, and voila, backdoor installed. The hacker then simply make a copy of the key, and keylog the password...

And they claim that it's the bank's fault?.. Jesus fucking christ.
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ]