New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
27 Jun 2009, 06:22
126 Posts

What are your thoughts on this movie? I personally, was attached to the previous movies when they came out, throwing my own toys around, imagining they talk, checking my toys at night to see if they talk XD [ I was like 5 when I saw the first saw the first 2 movies.] The third one, me being 14, I Saw it earlier today, It was better than the second, but the first is always best in a series. The ending got me. :(, and some other parts, the beginning, I felt like I was still young, [still am], it made me want to get my old Buzz Lightyear toy and old Woody toy, and play with them again, to be like that again. If you loved the first two, you will love 3rd one, [providing you haven't seen it yet] Full of NOSTALGIA.

11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

I don't care if I am 17 years old... I WANT TO SEE TOY STORY 3! I HAVE BEEN WAITING 11 YEARS!
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

What the dick? You are 14?

Or are you joking?

I don't know what to think. :(

But yes, I loved the first one as a kid, liked the second one. I wanna watch the third one. Don't spoil it.

27 Jun 2009, 06:22
126 Posts

I won't spoil it, I hate being spoiled of movies or games. Thus I won't do it to you. You will love it.

24 Dec 2009, 15:56
197 Posts

MUST SEE! Been waiting for this film for fricken ages! =DD

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

I must admit, that I probably won't watch it before it hits the shelves. Untill then, I'll live in blissful ignorance.

I do want to watch it though, just don't want to pay for it.
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ]