New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
27 Jun 2009, 06:22
126 Posts

Well, I'm learning guitar, NOT ELECTRIC. Acoustic, I already got some stuff down, but I want some opinions / tabs of stuff I should play, maybe you guys can help me with that!

Note: I'm still a NOVICE, so no hard stuff just yet, that'll be later.

And now for you fellow guitar junkies, here's a tab for the L4D2 theme that's used EVERYWHERE!
e---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G--2-------5---------10-9----------5-10-9-8--------9-8-6-8--8-6-5-6--6-5-3-5--5-3----10-9------------------
D--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------3-----------------------
A---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

You watched K-on didn't you, its ok to admit it i watched it too :P

I'm still a noob too so its all good although mines an electric over an acoustic, i might have a go at that tab tomorrow and i'll have to poke Casey in here as a fellow nub giiiitah player :P

I'm trying to learn Rolling Star at present although its not easy >.<

12 Oct 2009, 14:50
243 Posts

I play guitar, electric and acoustic.. and ukulele and harmonica... lol.

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

I'm playing Electric aswell.
But ears, go to youtube and search for "Marty Schwartz" and go to his channel. He got tons of awesome tutorials on both electric and acoustic. :) I use his tutorials all the time. There's some for all difficulties, from extremely beginning, to advanced.
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ]