New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
28 Jun 2009, 05:08
27 Posts

-NOTE-
You may be banned for any reason not listed below. If something is wrong, and there is a culprit and a victim somebody is getting banned.

General
Respect the server and the players. Use common sense when taking into account what bothers players and what lags the server. Normally anything that lags the server pisses off players; don't lag the server.
You are given many rights on the server a few of which are abusable, Facemeta expects you to not abuse these tools/rights and use them properly. If you are not curtious or appropriate when using tools and rights action will be taken against you.

Summary
Use common sense when it comes to playing on the server.
-Try not to lag the server when building. We don't all have amazing computers.
-Think before you do. Don't make a jukebox on the highest volume that will piss players off.
-Don't spam entities and other tools. (E.g. Bouncy balls, ropes, winches.)
-Don't drive over people just to get a laugh. Killing people is for Deathmatch servers.

Building
On Facemeta you are given immediate building rights. There is no "Builder Trial" status or anything of that sort. When building you are expected to not spam props, not deface, destroy, or otherwise mess with anybodies props, not to prop block, or abuse tools.
Many props and tools are available immediatly to players on Facemeta. These tools are the ones that we expect to be the least abused tools. If you are abusing any of these tools action will be taken.

Summary
Think before you act.
-Don't prop spam.
-Don't prop block.
-Don't abuse anti-noclip.
-Don't build on the spawn. The area in which you can build on is vast; use it.
-Don't abuse any tools.
-Don't invade another players space for the purpose of messing with, prop pushing, greifing, or anything else to their props or them.

Common Courtesy
As a player on Facemeta you are expected to respect other players and admins. Swearing is allowed on the server but keep it to a minimum. We have players of all ages, I don't think you would like it if you were 10 and your mom walked in on you with a bunch of players swearing at eachother. Racism, is never allowed on the server. This should be common knowledge to anybody as it is highly innapropriate. If you want to be racist go play somewere else.

Summary
Respect.
-Do not insult other players because of there Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Sex, or any other personal details.
-No racism.
-No discrimination.
-No segregation.
-No mic spamming. This is common sense and includes playing music, screaming, laughing, or basically doing anything that will piss players off. If your mic is broken, please don't try to use it.

Remember
You may be banned for any reason not listed. Just play normally, make some friends, and you wont be banned.

Cheers,
The Facemeta Staff

------------------------------
Credit Goes to Jdog2360
------------------------------

Please post feedback, correct typos, and post some rules to add.
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

It's a nice set of rules, but where exactly are you expecting me to put it?
I'm sure that everyone agrees that the motd (the accepting window) should stay minimal as it is right now.

28 Jun 2009, 05:08
27 Posts

Well, from past experiences people get banned because they act like idiots.

"Ohhh!! I didn't know there were rules!! Please don't ban me!!!" as Bobby would say.

I mean it's up to you because its your server, but maybe we should make a vote or something with people who want it etc...

Or you could just implement it and make a /rules or !rules command.
03 Jun 2009, 21:09
230 Posts

well, maybe it could come up when you press one of the function buttons
like: F1 brings up help, F2 brings up something about the server, maybe F3 could be the rules?
Then if i say something like "its in the rules" and someone says "well, where are these rules then?"
then i could say "press F3" :D

It could work.
Lets make it happen Captain :D
(when you have time lol)
11 Jun 2009, 15:33
186 Posts

TensionToast's suggestion is great. Or you could integrate the rules into the helpfiles.

16 Aug 2009, 23:54
965 Posts

Sticky this

What's the point of getting gmod if you have no creativity?

Dave [AD] killed Karlicious using prop_physics

|SLA|ƿƐȚȝɌ ΡլϓЅ<33: if i was admin i will set prop limit 800
Maximus: me 2
22 Aug 2009, 05:36
809 Posts

darkmessenger84 wrote:
Sticky this

:quagmire:

AD - Young Grasshopa Krzykris: karl?
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ]