How much wood could Chakkuchakkuchakku if you can throw a tree~
Post a reply

Share YOUR music-taste!

09 May 2010, 20:43

Hello Aprilons! :)

I made this topic for people to share their music taste. The way we do this, is find your music on YouTube, (as an example), and embed it here. Anything is basicly allowed, rock, hiphop, techno, anime, anything. :)

Post any music you like, even parodies, funny songs. We all have different music tastes, so link here to share it, and we may each other stumble across some music that we may like. :)

Start posting! :D
Last edited by Ultimate100 on 09 May 2010, 20:45, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Share YOUR music-taste!

09 May 2010, 20:44

I start with some I like,

Hardstyle
Last edited by Ultimate100 on 10 May 2010, 05:59, edited 1 time in total.

09 May 2010, 20:51

DON'T!

Because all those weird people are going to post Niku Matsune (or what ever it is) stuff! :(

09 May 2010, 20:57

Everything is welcome. :)

09 May 2010, 22:03

New rules to make it a bit more worthwile:

You may only post 1 vid per post, and the next poster MUST listen to the song that is posted before their post (yeah, make sense?) ofcourse there's no way to check this (nor would I want to), but still.

I listened to that Eminem song: Pretty good although I don't usually listen to such music. Liked the girl singing.

Mine:

09 May 2010, 22:39

Fuck the rules, I'm a rebel. I've heard Bliss by Muse before, so it's nothing new to me.

Anyway... I'm into rock, metal, screamo, alternative and such, and I also have a keen ear for video game soundtracks as well. This one in particular just won't stay out of my head.

09 May 2010, 23:13

darkmessenger84 wrote:Fuck the rules, I'm a rebel. I've heard Bliss by Muse before, so it's nothing new to me.

Anyway... I'm into rock, metal, screamo, alternative and such, and I also have a keen ear for video game soundtracks as well. This one in particular just won't stay out of my head.

Of course it won't stay out of your head, if you have played the game for 50+ hours, listening to that song 40% of the time, I would slowly become insane aswell. :P (I have only played 20+ hours, so im not at that stage yet!)
But I love it. Alot of FF-songs have been extremely well composed.

As for music taste, im into alot of different things. Mostly Trance, Techno, Rock, some Metal, and also some composed music, and also like darkmessenger, I enjoy game soundtracks. :)
As for my video:

Love Breaking Benjamin!

09 May 2010, 23:16

09 May 2010, 23:21

Lady GaGa Jamza? Buy why?! WHY?!!!

09 May 2010, 23:25

Jamza wrote:DON'T!

Because all those weird people are going to post Niku Matsune (or what ever it is) stuff! :(

Oh...you mean this one ^.^
This has subs so..yeah :D watch, fall in love, give them money for miku stuffs XD

09 May 2010, 23:41

Personally I think Miku is nausea fuel, same goes to anything that the likes of Simon Cowell puts out.

09 May 2010, 23:44

Just for Dave ;)

09 May 2010, 23:47

Oh please, don't.

09 May 2010, 23:56

Ok just 1 more before i go to sleep ^.^

Real talent with the person playing and Yui :3

10 May 2010, 00:26