New topic New reply  Page 1 of 2
 [ 29 posts ] 
23 Jun 2011, 17:22
14 Posts

Hi guys,

I'm currently playing TF2 but my name doesn't appear on the Board even if I have like 9OOO points. Anyone can help me?

Thanks

11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

What's your Steam ID

14 Posts

elliottcoteparent OR Elliott_CP

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

When he meant Steam ID, he meant your unique gameID.
Either post your steam community name, which can be found on your steam community page, then right clicking, pressing Copy URL, then pasting it somewhere. (Mine is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SeiZon/home" So my Steam community name is "SeiZon")

Or go into TF2 (or any other steam-game), and press "status" in the console, then find your own name, and copy that line. There should be a line which has: "STEAM_ID" in it.
14 Posts

07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

What the hell? Opaulhus, is that you?
If not, how many people are gonna hijack my avatar

14 Posts

Sorry Puckey. I'll change my avatar.

07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

What are you doing back here, opaul,I thought you quit...

14 Posts

I quitted from Minecraft* :)

Why would I quit? Aprilon Dinasty is so nice and helpful like you :D

16 Jan 2011, 14:54
200 Posts

quit*
Server Admin Server Admin
14 Oct 2009, 16:26
1051 Posts

The way you spoke to people on our Minecraft server in accordance to the logs, was darn disrespectful. Why you have had to come back on a different forum name is beyond me.
19 Dec 2009, 17:16
1037 Posts

Conor wrote:
The way you spoke to people on our Minecraft server in accordance to the logs, was darn disrespectful. Why you have had to come back on a different forum name is beyond me.

Because I changed the pass on his old account.

As long as he doesn't act the same way on the TF2 server, I'm fine with him playing there.

14 Oct 2009, 16:26
1051 Posts

Flex My Rex wrote:
Conor wrote:

Because I changed the pass on his old account.

As long as he doesn't act the same way on the TF2 server, I'm fine with him playing there.

Ah righty.
14 Posts

Flex My Rex : I wont act like I did on Minecraft in TF2 because I know I fucking raged and I didn't had to. I admit it. Oh between, I'm sorry for acting like a dickhead to you.

OT : Anyone can help me? I still can't find myself in the stats list. And please, if you're going to post here, put an advice or a solution? Thanks.

24 Dec 2010, 15:17
158 Posts

Are u sure u simply are on the bottom of the score board? I mean, the 32 players scoreboard is fucked up and u cant see all players (unless u install a mod to fix it)