New topic New reply  Page 1 of 3
 [ 32 posts ] 
08 Feb 2010, 14:48
545 Posts

So a couple weeks ago me and my bf, bff and some other frends were at a party. I was basically the only one not drunk there so I remember vlearly everything that happened. I spent the whole night with my bf because he didn't know anyone and because I wanted to. Except when he was at sauna and then he went out for a cigarette while I watched my guy friend dj. It was like 15minutes.

Yesterday evening my bf called me and shouted for 30minutes. He said that my bff (who was totally wasted at the party) told him that I had told her that I can't talk to my bf about everything and I didnt want to go keep him company and left him sitting alone. And while he was out smoking everyone outside told him to go watch me and my friend that he cant be trusted. So my bff shouted to me that I dont trust him and why I lie to him when I told him that none of those things really haso he chose to trust those shity friends of mine.
After that I got a panic attack and started hyperventilating. Basicly almost all of my friends talked shit about me and stabbed me in the back and my bf hasnt talked to me since. If someone came to me talking shit about him I would believe him of course because I trust him fully.

So yeah I just wrote this here because I have no friends I can trust anymore and I just need someone to talk to..
Server Admin Server Admin
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Suzuu wrote:
So yeah I just wrote this here because I have no friends

Fixed

545 Posts

Cypherous wrote:
Suzuu wrote:

Fixed

basically yeah and frankly i dont care and thx for being supportive
11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

Suzuu wrote:

This is a gaming community, not a social support community.

While we can be sympathetic to any situation you are in, you have to realise that we all have shit going on, and this is not the place to express it.

"Real Life" refers to other stuff you enjoy outside of the internet/gaming, not "Real Life Problems".
840 Posts

Suzuu wrote:
Cypherous wrote:
Suzuu wrote:

Fixed

Oh you wanted supportive, sorry, lemmie try this again, i'm sorry to hear you have no life, you're having BF issues and that you have no friends and are looking for support in a gaming community that you know few people even care about you in.

Am i doing it right?

545 Posts

what ever just delete this then
840 Posts

Suzuu wrote:
what ever just delete this then

You want a thread you started locked because the people in it are replying in a fashion that befits someone of your history within the community?

14 Oct 2009, 16:26
1052 Posts

What's with the harshness guys? I think it's really weird that this has happened Suzuu, but was the friend that was talking crap about you drunk?

Other than that, I don't know what would induce someone to say something like that about you ;/
840 Posts

Conor wrote:
What's with the harshness guys? I think it's really weird that this has happened Suzuu, but was the friend that was talking crap about you drunk?

Other than that, I don't know what would induce someone to say something like that about you ;/

Maybe they met her :P

Might explain a lot ^_^

12 Jun 2010, 19:04
276 Posts

Jamza wrote:
This is a gaming community, not a social support community.

time that we add each other on FB / G+ :v ?

Jamza wrote:
While we can be sympathetic to any situation you are in, you have to realise that we all have shit going on, and this is not the place to express it.

agreed

Jamza wrote:
"Real Life" refers to other stuff you enjoy outside of the internet/gaming, not "Real Life Problems".

no?

in the end,

she win cuz

23 Mar 2011, 21:02
434 Posts

haha nova's right xD
ANYWAYS just because its a gaming community, she still has the right to socialize, Even if the category isn't called "Real Life Problems" its still about real life. If you don't care or don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all, to those who are kind and supportive, then thats good, other than that. It's that simple, here you have a girl who has been in Aprilon since 2010, coming out to help to us, it kinda says something. Like Jamza said, we all have our own problems and stuff going on, so why should we care? doesn't matter to me right? well that's where kindness and sympathy comes in.. Try and be a little more caring, A simple "Sorry to hear that Suzuu" would be perfectly fine. Its a bit mean to go, :oh f you, no one cares, get out." (not saying that, thats what was said, but it falls into a similar category). Anyways.. yeah, sorry I just had to get my opinion cleared out. =/

07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but Cyph, you're an ass ^_^

05 Sep 2011, 14:46
46 Posts

Sorry to say, but I have to agree with the last speaker

09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

So many lonely guys :v

You get my vote Cypherous!
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
12 Jun 2010, 19:04