chinichi wrote:
creeperjaws wrote:
is this why the servers down?

try reading the thread posts.

oh sorry I don't come on forums much was just wondering why server was down
sorry again
17 Jul 2012, 00:20
9 Posts

I heard the new spawn city will have a grid system with plots. Personally, I think the differently developed areas of the last one made it seem a bit more... real. But if not, then I made a street theme. Pick 5-wide or 7-wide, or have a major-minor system. :P

Including Gold vs. yellow wool, and two arrow variants for the 3-wide signs.

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot the link! :oops: (CLICK)

:patriot:
Server Admin Server Admin
18 May 2011, 03:53
43 Posts

The new spawn has one road which leads to an area in which players can build what they want, where they want, how they want. Similar to the old system, we give them roads to build off of and let them do what they want with it.

On a different side of spawn is where the more technical city is. I believe (and correct me if I'm wrong) Jamza is building this city. This area is built in a grid-like pattern and contains various plots for players to build in. So really, players can go either either way with it.

As for your idea, I do not know. Possibly it could be implemented someplace, but really, it is not my call to make.

Let's wait for the server to get back up and running. Then, we can work on the city.

20 Mar 2010, 20:58
467 Posts

Since the server has been offline for so long, and we really don't know when we can host one again, we decided to release the Aprilon Worlds (World/NewWorld/Nether) in to the wild using shiny, state-of-the-art, Bittorrent technology: Aprilon Worlds.torrent.
I'll be seeding as long as I can with a 100mbit/s vps, so let the leeching begin. :v
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

i'm going to leave this here

Goodbye

edit: also seeding now

29 Oct 2011, 22:15
103 Posts

LifeTimeBLOOD wrote:
Since the server has been offline for so long, and we really don't know when we can host one again, we decided to release the Aprilon Worlds (World/NewWorld/Nether) in to the wild using shiny, state-of-the-art, Bittorrent technology: Aprilon Worlds.torrent.
I'll be seeding as long as I can with a 100mbit/s vps, so let the leeching begin. :v

I don't know if I downloaded the world or not, but I'm pretty sure that 58KB isn't the amount space it should be occupying. :|

I wish we could get the server up, though honestly I'd barely have time to play it with things the way they are. I am planning some sort of hub to try and organize when the server gets back. Currently it respembles a streetmarket more than anything though. Perhaps thats the right approach to such a thing.

Can't wait for the server to come back up, I've made up my mind about donating and will do just that when school stops being a huge weight.
Hacker Hacker
467 Posts

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that 58KB isn't the amount space it should be occupying

Your right, the download is 6.11GB, 58kb is just the torrent file "describing" the files you would download from a swarm of people who already have it. You need a BitTorrent client to actually get the files. ;)
Recommended clients are: (Windows) Vuze, uTorrent, BitComet, (Linux+Mac) Transmission, (Win+Lin+Mac) qBittorrent.

This is btw completely legal, just because some people use torrents for sharing illegal things does not mean the mechanism is automatically illegal itself. :v
Server Admin Server Admin
11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

LifeTimeBLOOD wrote:
This is btw completely legal, just because some people use torrents for sharing illegal things does not mean the mechanism is automatically illegal itself. :v

Wait what? Torrents can be used to access illegal things? Must be a minority of rotten eggs conducting such insidious activity, they will spoil the name BitTorrent for all of us legal torrenters. I hope the record companies and the government get together to stop this horrid atrocity before its too late.
Hacker Hacker
467 Posts

Jamza wrote:
Wait what? Torrents can be used to access illegal things? Must be a minority of rotten eggs conducting such insidious activity, they will spoil the name BitTorrent for all of us legal torrenters. I hope the record companies and the government get together to stop this horrid atrocity before its too late.

New topic New reply  Page 4 of 4
 [ 54 posts ]