New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
29 Oct 2011, 22:15
103 Posts

So as all of you should be aware of now: A new world is going to be made. This thread is about what you plan to build on it. You don't have to go into details if you don't want to.

I'm going to take a large (mountanous?) area, with preferably only one connection to a larger landmass, and make it completely deviod of dirt.

I'm planning out a Metal Gear Solid-style tanker over a sea. The exact details are still being worked out, but I think I've got the supporting beams and general size down.

I also plan on making a more advanced "/warp safe", where players can also aquire food in emergencies through dispencers because of how much faster the hunger bar decreases in the recent update.
Server Admin Server Admin
18 May 2011, 03:53
43 Posts

I do plan to build some sort of nice, big building in spawn city. Whether it be a sky scraper, a mansion or just a 'business' building, I want it to actually have a purpose; not just some random building that looks nice.

More importantly I plan to build a town of my own. "HOW UNIQUE!" Instead of building just some random wooden houses on a flat plane, though, I plan to build the town into some large land formation, which will most likely be mountainous. Although it may not be the most purposeful town, I want to pay more attention on the looks of it, having each room be unique and built according to the land around it. I have already started messing around with this idea and I have high hopes for it.

Of course, I also still have 'Weekly Games' to work on, since I have delayed it until the new world. This means I'll have to build the courses and arenas to accompany each game, which will be time consuming enough (especially with school).

That's not all though. I still have a few ideas in mind, and I'm pretty sure they have not been built on the server yet. :3: But I'll save those for later.