Some of you know I have been working on a somewhat secret project. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here it is:

I have been working on a kind of interactive, puzzle mini-game, that follows the general idea of 'Portal' and 'Quantum Conundrum.'
I have decided that the project is ready to be unleashed to the public, so if anyone would like to try it out, you can use '/warp puzzles' to get there.

Just some basic info and rules about the puzzles:

Rule 4: DO NOT Break ANY Blocks.
Rule 9: DO NOT use your own items (especially red-stone) on the course.
Rule 2: DO NOT Place ANY Blocks.
Rule 6: Leave EVERYTHING picked up on the course at the specified areas.

If ANYONE shares answers to the puzzle, or gives clues to other players, there WILL be punishment.

Keep in mind that the course is never complete, and more puzzles will be added.
Also, current rooms and red-stone contraptions may be changed at any time.

Due to bugs, the devices may not function correctly EVERY time. If something appears to be broken, contact me, or leave a reply here.

Lastly, I may build an area showing the red-stone behind the contraptions in the future. DO NOT DIG PAST THE WALLS (or use /thru) TO SEE IT YOURSELF. If I see that someone has broken a contraption, necessary action will be taken.

I hope everyone gives it a try and enjoys it.

Few tips for the players:

~ Patience and Google are your best friends.
~ If it didn't work the first time, it won't the second.
~ There is absolutely no case where spamming buttons, or randomly guessing is required.
~ READ THE SIGNS. They are there for a reason, and may be more important than you think.
~ FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. If there is a message on a sign asking you to do something, it is important. If not completed correctly, it may affect you later in the course.

That's all there is for now.

GOOD LUCK!