New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
04 Jun 2012, 00:03
4 Posts

I would like creative for a small time to create a town named Miania. I will not abuse creative if granted.

-dfhgijack

04 Jun 2012, 00:03
4 Posts

I would need to use creative because i would like the houses to be made of mossy cobblestone. Also i want to build a restaurant, which will hold a large amount of food. Chests will be protected of course.

-dfhgijack

07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

Personally, as many who know me are aware, I tend to lean towards survival mode when building things. However, what you stated does seem like a valid reason... mossy cobble is rare to come by.

I'd prefer you abstain from the use of creative mode, however I'd be willing to provide some mossy cobble for you, and perhaps some food for the restaurant.

Also, please refrain from double-posting. there is an "edit" button located in the bottom right of every post that allows you to add content to your original post without posting a reply to it with additional information. There is also a signature setting if you wish, located in the user control panel (click on "dfhgijack" on the bar at the top of your screen).

30 Jun 2011, 16:55
36 Posts

HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:
Personally, as many who know me are aware, I tend to lean towards survival mode when building things.

wait, what..? :lol:
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ]