New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
VIP VIP
19 Apr 2011, 15:20
11 Posts

Hello... As it kinda says in the text above, I am here asking for creative mode.
I am a long time player of the server, and have donated for the server aswell, i'm not just some random :ninja:.

I have a few ideas/plans, that I want to bring into the minecraft server.

A big flying castle, which i have made blueprints for with pen and paper.
A harbor or more like a dock, which i also made blueprints for with pen and paper.
A kinda Large bridge, I have started on this one, but it is a serius pain to build without flying.

I also would like, if i with the abilitys, would be able to finish my tower :cheers:.

I know the creative mode, is one of the most powerful tools. :!: But I promise, that I won't abuse it. :geek:
Server Admin Server Admin
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

These all seem like big projects. I respect your ambition and dedication to building these :3

There are in my eyes three main requirements to be able to be granted access to creative mode. You need to be a trustworthy player, building an absolutely massive project that is for public access and use. I trust you and these are big projects, but I'm not sure how this would, eh, improve the community. The structures being built need to have some purpose, and I'm not sure what that is.

However, I'll listen to whatever you have to say. Just talk to me here or in game.