New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
08 Mar 2012, 22:23
18 Posts

I've looked around and noticed we don't really have a forum for people to say "Hey I'm starting a new city/town, can anyone help me?" Well here it is!

If you want to shout out to us saying that your starting a new city, GREAT! I'm sure someone would love to take part in your city/town.

Lets have fun with this!

(Just an FYI but I'm making a city and need help with it as well. If you ever see me online and want to help give me a shout!)

07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

TechTerror wrote:
Just saying but personally I think I'm well trusted on the server. No I've never bought VIP or VIP+ mainly because my parents don't want me to. Anyways, if I wanted to make a city for everyone. It would be nice to have Creative for it...wouldn't it? :raise:

I find it really sad to see that every1 want's creative , for whatever they, do.
Just ask yourself, how did other people create citys BEFORE creative mode was introduced.
So please don't ask me for creative mode for smaller projects.
I really only give it off to Large scale Projects.

08 Mar 2012, 22:23
18 Posts

Actually Creative came out first. Then survival. Plus yes I know lots of people work on buildings without creative, but it would just make the job "easier".

(P.S. My Project is going to be huge)

07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

TechTerror wrote:
Actually Creative came out first. Then survival.

He meant creative mode for SMP and you know that ;p

Anyways I share the same philosophy on creative that the rest of the staff does as far as I'm concerned. Yes, there are projects that warrant use of creative mode, huge projects. I personally am involved with the railway which is of course massive. If you think your project is that big then by all means do present it to the staff and hope they approve it.

But nonetheless not everything needs creative. Creative mode shouldn't be dispensed to every city or town owner for a simple reason, it degrades the value of the work. Buildings built legitimately are much more impressive than those that took two days to do in creative. Just using myself as an example, I've done the majority of my projects without creative and plan to stop using it once I finish the rail.

Not to mention the fact that creative mode is a powerful tool and can be misused. I trust you as an individual but there are a lot of people who I think can't be trusted with something that has such a potency for destruction.

09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

I don't think anyone should have creative mode on a survival server.
Hacker Hacker
20 Mar 2010, 20:58
467 Posts

Ultimate100 wrote:
I don't think anyone should have creative mode on a survival server.

^
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

to be honest, i wouldn't even mind if creativemode was removed altogether ... somewhat removes the fun...

[ 7 posts ]