New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
29 Oct 2011, 22:15
103 Posts

So, here is the entire story:

}The rollback glitch happens! Oh no!
}Later that day, HGP makes me a pumkin farm partialy identical to a melon farm nearby.
}It was rollbacked again and I lose 100% of my progress that weekend.
}Eventualy, Pr0ph3cy7 helps me with building it. This time it's identical to the melon farm (exept that it's longer in length by one block).
}Before he leaves I have him /cprivate one of the two chests.
}After he is gone I, with my creative mode, trim the outside of it until it looks good (or rather better) through some glass viewing point.
}After wards I stuff it with a stack of every single item and block used in the making of it.
}I leave the chest, knowing for a fact that it's locked (Admin's orders not to give away creative-given stuff).
}I then make sure to replace the pressure that trigger the farm to, well, farm. (I did it because it was much easier to compare and make it look identical.)
}I spend the remainder of my time in the area brewing potions. I accidentaly forgot to replace two extra brewing stands with it's previous block (a stonebrick).
}I leave the server, thus loosing my creative mode.
}The next day I get on the server and do a few things. I go back to the area I was just at.
}I notice that a few changes have been made, I feel bad for not replacing the two extra brewing stands with stonebricks. I plan to give the lost bloks back if I meet up with them.
}I go over to the pumpkin farmer to look at it and to check the chest. (I'm anal about keeping my chests locked.)
}I get a message saying that someone else locked it.
}I check Pr0ph3cy7's chest to see if it's still locked, it's not.
:tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

So yeah, if anyone can help explain why this happened that would be great. The player who now owned the chest containing my creative-spawned items (containing a stack of every iteam and block used in the making of it) is more or less "adlle9blind", I think.
Server Admin Server Admin
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

I revoked adde96lind for taking from your chest.

12 Jun 2011, 14:15
102 Posts

:O

And containing universe boot-up sequence...
Do not alter at ANY circumstances....
If you have any problems, please shut the universe down and restart....

Microsoft (Gods Division)

WHERE IS MY FUCKING COOKIE?!?!
29 Oct 2011, 22:15
103 Posts

HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:
I revoked adde96lind for taking from your chest.

I was actualy hoping to get an admin/moderator to view the chest and area to figure out what happened. Since players can't just remove protection from chests I would assume an admin unprotected the chest. I also don't know if the player has taken anything from my chest. I respect the player highly for his/her redstone skill and don't wish to see him/her wrongly revoked.

So unless there is an explot to unprivate someone else's chest, UNrevoke him! It's likely that an admin did it and I want to figure out why.

EDIT: PMing HGP the above post.
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ]