New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
29 Oct 2011, 22:15
103 Posts

So I found a new exploit, it pretty much crashes the SMP server itself (I did test it in SMP, with the host's permission and knowledge). Fortunately this server's mods make it so that the exploit (as I know it) can NOT be done on this server.

Just thought I'd post that. To repeat myself: This server will not be effected by the exploits current steps and I'm not going to tell anyone the combination of steps in order to do it. This is to prevent griefers from griefing using this.
29 Sep 2010, 23:03
289 Posts

...yeah and why do you post this then?
01 May 2011, 14:10
76 Posts

Patchouli wrote:
...yeah and why do you post this then?

I was thinking the same thing :D
, I guess it was nice of you to let them know though Eion :)
Server Admin Server Admin
11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

Because he wants us to think he is an Uber l33t hax0r who can totally own your Windows 95 boxes.
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

Jamza wrote:
Because he wants us to think he is an Uber l33t hax0r who can totally own your Windows 95 boxes.

not your Windows 95 Boxes ! D:

also +1 cookie for you

29 Oct 2011, 22:15
103 Posts

Yes, I am mostly bragging, but I can't believe I actualy found this out! Even better is that I can't find a glitch identical to this one. I may have been the first person to find it!
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

well then post it on jeb's twitter and see the world burn :L

01 May 2011, 14:10
76 Posts

Eion_Kilant_739 wrote:
Yes, I am mostly bragging, but I can't believe I actualy found this out! Even better is that I can't find a glitch identical to this one. I may have been the first person to find it!

Implying others haven't already found this "glitch"...
Perhaps they're just not so much into the attention, but more into the lulz that comes with having a "private" glitch like this :)
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ]