New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ] 
01 May 2011, 14:10
76 Posts

Hello.

Recently it occoured to me that I've never built something really epic on Aprilon, I've only build larger mansions and started up towns. Therefor I wanted to start a big project, something that I can work on for weeks.

My plan is to build a fortress much like the outside of Ironforge in World of Warcraft. I will then dig out the mountain that it is build upon and fill the inside with "houses", that is sticking out of the walls. The mountain itself is not too big, but I plan on digging downwards aswell, in a circle and then build the "houses" sticking out from the inside.

Outside I'll set up a smaller town, and perhaps add some in the desert aswell.
I've already set up the bridge that the player must walk across in order to get to the fortress itself, which is also shown in the pictures.

1. This picture shows the bridge I have started. I still need to finish the above patern and crossings, which is kind of hard without flying :)
Spoiler: Show

2. This picture shows where I plan on the outside of the fortress to stick out, of course I will need to do some digging and placing of extra blocks in order for it to look good,

3. This picture shows the right of the mountain where this is a desert, perhaps I could extend the fortress into the desert and make some sort of derset/egyptian themed village next to it, but I'm not sure how good that would blend in,

I do realise that I can do all of this without creative mode, but it would literally take months, atleast too much time for me to bother.
Anyways please don't get pissed at me for asking, I just thought it would be worth to try :)
Thanks!
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

3 times the same pic. also use [ spoiler][img] [ /img][spoiler] ( without spaces)

29 Oct 2011, 22:15
103 Posts

TIPS:

}Get used to right clicking on buttions and doors.
}Do not click when away from building site.
}Don't give away chainmail armor.
01 May 2011, 14:10
76 Posts

chinichi wrote:
3 times the same pic. also use [ spoiler][img] [ /img][spoiler] ( without spaces)

I always fail at posting those stupid images... I'll edit the images once I get home, and put in the spoilers :i

EDIT:

I added the right pictures.
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 4 posts ]