New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
29 Oct 2011, 22:15
103 Posts

So after thinking about how snugflunkys has been unexplainably gone, I realized that there is no way to tell when a user last joined. Based on old comments in-game (from admins) though, I think there may be a non-publicly accessible way. Is there?
Server Admin Server Admin
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

We no longer log player activity but several of the veterans and staff members (myself included) keep logs from the server echos on #aprilon.mc, our IRC server echo. I'll check them now.

[EDIT]
On my log that goes farthest back I found this:
Code:
Jul 29 12:09:53 <Miyuki^APN-MC>   [Snugflunkys disconnected]

That time is in my time zone (Central time, GMT -6). If I recall correctly you are in Mountain time so that would be at 11:09:53 for you.

That is most certainly not my only log file, it's just the oldest and the biggest. I'll check the others and see if anything pops up.

01 May 2011, 14:10
76 Posts

HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:
We no longer log player activity but several of the veterans and staff members (myself included) keep logs from the server echos on #aprilon.mc, our IRC server echo. I'll check them now.

[EDIT]
On my log that goes farthest back I found this:
Code:
Jul 29 12:09:53 <Miyuki^APN-MC>   [Snugflunkys disconnected]

That time is in my time zone (Central time, GMT -6). If I recall correctly you are in Mountain time so that would be at 11:09:53 for you.

That is most certainly not my only log file, it's just the oldest and the biggest. I'll check the others and see if anything pops up.

I'm not sure if the /seen command is available with commandbook, but in Essentials it shows you when the player logged out last
12 Jun 2011, 14:15
102 Posts

But is it possile for a normal player to use /seen? If there is the command, of course.

And containing universe boot-up sequence...
Do not alter at ANY circumstances....
If you have any problems, please shut the universe down and restart....

Microsoft (Gods Division)

WHERE IS MY FUCKING COOKIE?!?!
Developer i play dota ok
11 Sep 2001, 19:41
1994 Posts

When we ran CanaryMod I kept track of online times including when they last signed in. I'm hoping this could appear in some way soon - I pulled data from a JSON file the server generated, and displayed there data here: http://mca.aprilon.net/pub_activity.php?sk=onlinetime,1

07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

Karl wrote:
When we ran CanaryMod I kept track of online times including when they last signed in. I'm hoping this could appear in some way soon - I pulled data from a JSON file the server generated, and displayed there data here: http://mca.aprilon.net/pub_activity.php?sk=onlinetime,1

But when we switched to bukkit that stopped :c