New topic New reply  Page 1 of 2
 [ 17 posts ] 
29 Oct 2011, 22:15
103 Posts

None of this will get anyone banned, it's simply something important to note. Wether it be conspiracy or bragging it is important.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZTgG1MUOdc&feature=mr_meh&list=UUlVTgyVuolx_f8mC-H0s2pw&lf=plcp&playnext=0

Image: http://i.imgur.com/ZZ5hM.png

What the Image contains that is important:
Slapmy2nuts wrote:
"It's me ryanm93, i failed at griefing this server, you guys can do better mc.aprilon(dot)net they almost caught me :D stupid moderators" ~ One Hour Ago

It proves one of two things: 1) Someone hates ryanm93 and is trying to get at him or 2) ryanm93 bragged about griefing.

FACTS: An hour or so ago before it was posted HGP (A moderator) got involved about a complant of griefing. No action was taken becasue HGP couldn't find the blocks that were allegedly griefed (Due to a fault of the complianer, I think.) Someone accused ryanm93 at some point, I do not recall when or by who. After the matter settled down it went undiscussed until a random user (I think it was something like Pigger1001? I'm sure it had "pig" in the name) came on and said that the IP to the server had been posted on an avo video. I took the initiative and found it, screenshoted it, and pasted it into a new paint file. It was posted 1 hour ago and said [SEE QUOTE]. I then overreacted and made this thread after I thought my actions through.

EDIT: I added more details as I am unable to get the picture up.
EDIT2: I'm going to need to make an imageur account. I'll have the picture up before monday of next week at the least.
EDIT3: Ok, image is posted and I now know more about imgur.
30 May 2011, 16:58
20 Posts

lmfao
103 Posts

ryanm93 wrote:
lmfao

Hey, at the least you have some asshole trying to frame you. This is not intended to get any action taken against you. I did, however, overreact when I first saw it.

Now how am I going to post that image?
20 Posts

i dont know what your trying to post.. there is no such comment on that video and that is not my youtube account name and why oh why on earth would i go and say "hey its ryanm93 here" lmao someone needs action taken against them, these at least 3 rules i can think of which this violates
yet nothing will be done since the perpetrators are so loved and have been on the server longer than I...
Server Admin Server Admin
11 Aug 2009, 20:12
1264 Posts

What you talking about Willis.
20 Posts

xana / spartan trying to frame me while trying to get youtube grievers to mash up the server...
103 Posts

Jamza wrote:
What you talking about Willis.

Someone posted the server's IP on a team avo video, some random avo fan joined the server, I checked for the post and found it, the post had his name on it and about how he tried to grief, there was a grief argument involving the player an hour or so earlier, then everything else happened. I am currently trying to post the image.
VIP VIP
23 Mar 2011, 21:02
434 Posts

ryanm93 wrote:
xana / spartan trying to frame me while trying to get youtube grievers to mash up the server...

whoa whoa wait a sec, how am I trying to frame you exactly? explain.
I'm not even involved in this.

07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

Let's keep calm here, Gentlemen, nothing is happening until we get proof.

May as well not point arbitrary fingers at each other in the meantime.

07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

lol Wasn't this something that failed ages ago because i remember hearing about this on IRC a long while back, so this doesn't exactly sound like news :P

103 Posts

HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:

The "proof" is either someone trying to frame ryanm93 or ryanm93's foolish boast. It's nothing to convict anyone over, just something to note.

Cypherous wrote:
lol Wasn't this something that failed ages ago because i remember hearing about this on IRC a long while back, so this doesn't exactly sound like news :P

This happened on the day of my post actualy, if you want a date.
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

The comment was evidently deleted and nothing's happened since then, nothing to worry about imho.

Of course input from the other admins would be nice

07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

Eion_Kilant_739 wrote:
HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:

The "proof" is either someone trying to frame ryanm93 or ryanm93's foolish boast. It's nothing to convict anyone over, just something to note.

Where is this proof you're talking about? As long as we don't have any real proof nothing is gonna happen.
you said you took a screenshot, just upload it, you don't even need a imgur account to do so.

And to all other guys, please don't start accusing ppl that are not even involved in this.

103 Posts

chinichi wrote:
Eion_Kilant_739 wrote:
HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:

Where is this proof you're talking about? As long as we don't have any real proof nothing is gonna happen.
you said you took a screenshot, just upload it, you don't even need a imgur account to do so.

And to all other guys, please don't start accusing ppl that are not even involved in this.

Could you please direct me to the steps needed so I can upload it correctly then? Please?
09 Aug 2009, 01:08
881 Posts

http://imgur.com/

Press -Computer-

Paste the link you get and make use of the [img][/img] tags.
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 2
 [ 17 posts ]