New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
Server Admin Server Admin
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

Just a quick announcement:

"Legacy" warp signs, the ones our own LifeTimeBLOOD made the plugin for (which we had before we switched to Bukkit) have returned, as well as the capability to make warp signs for private warps has been added.

For those of you that weren't around and/or don't know how warp signs work, you can make one by typing "Warp:" on the first line and the name of your desired warp on the second line. If the warp exists, players should be able to travel to that warp by right-clicking the sign. (Not quite sure how that works with mac :v)

As for private warp signs, it's the same system, except there are two types.
These types are "privwarp" and "pwarp-shared".

The difference between the two is that for a regular privwarp sign only you can travel to it; but for a pwarp-shared sign anybody can right-click it.

Simply type the name of the type of sign on the first line (Followed by a colon) e.g. "pwarp-shared:", and then the name of the warp on the second line.

When making a pwarp-shared sign, your name will automatically be placed on the third line. This will be automatic and does not have to be typed in manually.

29 Oct 2011, 22:15
103 Posts

Good thing my name fits!

But what if someone does a "pwarp-shared" to a someone else's privwarp? Or when you make one it looks for the makers own privwarps?
Server Admin Server Admin
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

Eion_Kilant_739 wrote:
Good thing my name fits!

But what if someone does a "pwarp-shared" to a someone else's privwarp? Or when you make one it looks for the makers own privwarps?

That's already taken care of.