New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 15 posts ] 
29 Oct 2011, 22:15
103 Posts

So, I've decided It'd be worth the effort to build some statues on some islands. I plan on doing Fulsy's, HAPPYGOPUCKEY's and Pvt_OBrien's models (Probably mine too after I adjust my model a bit.).

The only problems will be getting the materials (Solved by an admin spawning wool colors or me being given creative mode for an hour or so) and what the models look like. I realy need pictures of the sides and top of the models. My main concern is Pvt_OBrien's model, as while I have pictures from the back (3rd person) I don't have picutres from the front.
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

well it depends on what skin for pvt_obren you mean, he was captain falcon for a long time, but he switched to some lava dude last i saw him.

103 Posts

chinichi wrote:
well it depends on what skin for pvt_obren you mean, he was captain falcon for a long time, but he switched to some lava dude last i saw him.

Hmm, well I was thinking of the skin shown in his abouse report pictures as that is the only refrence I had. Although it would probably be best if I went for the captain falcon skin. Do you know which one he used?
Server Admin Server Admin
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

My skin is custom, made it all by myself. I don't have it on the computer that I'm on right now, but I can upload it when I get to it.

20 Mar 2010, 20:58
467 Posts

HGP's current skin:

Pvt_OBrien's current skin:
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Eion, of note PVT is actually banned on the server so don't expect him to come looking at it ;)

29 Sep 2010, 23:03
289 Posts

make a statue of me instead!
103 Posts

Cypherous wrote:
Eion, of note PVT is actually banned on the server so don't expect him to come looking at it ;)

I know about that, as I've mentioned his ban indirectly.

LifeTimeBLOOD wrote:

Er, I don't think I should make that as it's the skin of someone who has helped make/starred in several very well made MineCraft videos. (Or atleast looks very simaler to it, I'll have to compare.)

When you think of Pvt_OBrien, what does he look like?
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Eion_Kilant_739 wrote:
Cypherous wrote:

I know about that, as I've mentioned his ban indirectly.

LifeTimeBLOOD wrote:

Er, I don't think I should make that as it's the skin of someone who has helped make/starred in several very well made MineCraft videos. (Or atleast looks very simaler to it, I'll have to compare.)

To me personally i imagine him as a giant penis, but i've only ever had to bother with him when he was deeply annoying ;)

29 Sep 2010, 23:03
289 Posts

Patchouli wrote:
make a statue of me instead!
361 Posts

HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:
Maybe we should all do this now!

07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

/warp statues

nuff said.

14 Oct 2009, 16:26
1051 Posts

Eion_Kilant_739 wrote:

103 Posts

chinichi wrote:

I need the Captain Falcon one.

LifeTimeBLOOD wrote:
HGP's current skin:

I'm also going to be double checking that that is HGP's skin, it looks diffrent...

Anyway, I finaly have a place to put two out of the three statues. I'm looking for just the right place for Pvt_OBrien.
361 Posts

Eion_Kilant_739 wrote:
I'm also going to be double checking that that is HGP's skin, it looks diffrent...

Yeah, that was my Refferee skin for FulsyField matches :V
I should have switched back by now