New topic New reply  Page 1 of 2
 [ 17 posts ] 
11 Jun 2011, 08:17
5 Posts

Hello,
I want to build Old Trafford in 1:1 size in some server (a good and worthy server).
I would need to be a player in creative mod to do this, and if annyone that reads this, want to help me, pleas contact me ;)
It would be so awsome to have a copy of Old Trafford on this server!! :D

OLD_TRAFFORD_Wallpaper_0hkoy.jpg
OLD_TRAFFORD_Wallpaper_0hkoy.jpg [ 271.91 KiB | Viewed 7420 times ]

Server Admin Server Admin
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

Not quite sure what this is D:

07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:

A football stadium in the UK for some random football team by the looks of it, i have heard of the location before but am unaware of its significance, as for create that would be a no :)

5 Posts

:( then i will find a nother server that likes my idea...
840 Posts

pucciii wrote:
:( then i will find a nother server that likes my idea...

Hmmm i typoed in my last post, i meant to say "as for creative, no" not that you can't make it just that you won't be given creative to do it :)

09 Apr 2010, 16:02
930 Posts

Well, indeed an awesome project if it is done in such a big scale that the details will be visible, but this means the Admins probably wont be giving creative mod to anyone if they don't know if they will complete the project.

CaRIOcas 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M7SavzqdSM
27 Apr 2011, 02:02
54 Posts

Cypherous wrote:
HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:

A football stadium in the UK for some random football team by the looks of it, i have heard of the location before but am unaware of its significance, as for create that would be a no :)

It's the home ground for Manchester United. Not that I give a damn about football, it's a few miles from where I live.

And anyway, wasn't FF built under survival mode, or am I talking out of my arse?

20 Mar 2010, 20:58
467 Posts

Farmer wrote:
And anyway, wasn't FF built under survival mode, or am I talking out of my arse?

Yep, survival mode. No godmode, no /give, supported by donations by other players.
Fulsy is a true Aprilon'ien hero. :v
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

LifeTimeBLOOD wrote:
Farmer wrote:

Yep, survival mode. No godmode, no /give, supported by donations by other players.
Fulsy is a true Aprilon'ien hero. :v

Now that I am educated, I'll say that I'm kinda against creative mode too. Not that I'm under the illusion that I actually have a say in this, but because it makes it a lot more impressive when it's done in survival mode.

I'd be glad to donate to a project like this though ;)

23 Mar 2011, 21:02
434 Posts

pucciii wrote:
Hello,
I want to build Old Trafford in 1:1 size in some server (a good and worthy server).
I would need to be a player in creative mod to do this, and if annyone that reads this, want to help me, pleas contact me ;)
It would be so awsome to have a copy of Old Trafford on this server!! :D

This looks like it'd be bigger than FF and FFII. Good Luck xD

5 Posts

Since I was not able to get anny support from the admins of this server, I decided to build it on a private server, where I was able to get Creative mod...
I have already done much, and you can see the result in this link: http://freak.no/forum/showthread.php?t=207930
This would be impossible to do in survival mod. It would take way to much time! F.eks. only the roof of Old Traffor took over 10 000 iron blocks, that is 90 000 iron bars!!! And the red seating area took over 15 000 red wool blocks!!!

To bad I could not build it on this Aprilon server... Would be an awsome atraction...
25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

pucciii wrote:
F.eks.

You must be Danish.
840 Posts

pucciii wrote:
Since I was not able to get anny support from the admins of this server, I decided to build it on a private server, where I was able to get Creative mod...
I have already done much, and you can see the result in this link: http://freak.no/forum/showthread.php?t=207930
This would be impossible to do in survival mod. It would take way to much time! F.eks. only the roof of Old Traffor took over 10 000 iron blocks, that is 90 000 iron bars!!! And the red seating area took over 15 000 red wool blocks!!!

To bad I could not build it on this Aprilon server... Would be an awsome atraction...

Yes how evil of us to uphold our choice not to give a random person creative mode so that he could potentially be an epic griefer, grats on the build though but i hardly saw why you felt the need to come back and post it

5 Posts

ManIAc: no, I am Norwegian! ;)

Cypherous: I have been building on the server for a while and have never done annything wrong... Didn't see anny reason why you would not give me the rights, but that is my opinion annyway... I just wanted to post it, nothing wrong with that... ;)
VIP VIP
21 Jul 2009, 17:21
594 Posts

What's your name in minecraft?

:

;

-- ||
New topic New reply  Page 1 of 2
 [ 17 posts ]