New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 13 posts ] 
Server Admin Server Admin
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Yes folks you read that correctly, the legendary Temple of Time from Zelda has arrived in our fair land of Aprilon, carefully hand crafted over 3 days by myself and my brother CartmanJr we have replicated this fine structure on our very own server, this was a massive feat and wouldn't have been possible without some help from Ultimate100, Roy4lz, and ofc LifeTimeBlood.

Please see http://www.cypherous.co.uk/tot/ for images of this fine feat of engineering and you can visit by typing "/warp castletown" in to your very own minecraft client, many thanks to Karl for having the server running to enable us to build monuments like these :)

27 Apr 2011, 02:02
54 Posts

It's a nice build, but you might want to light it up a little to stop all manner of hell spawning in there.

840 Posts

Farmer wrote:
It's a nice build, but you might want to light it up a little to stop all manner of hell spawning in there.

Problem with that is its ugly as hell in there and will look a lot better only partially lit, its all about the mood etc, and fits with the story anyway :)

07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

now build the rest of the castle and town :v

840 Posts

chinichi wrote:
now build the rest of the castle and town :v

Well there are issues with that, the layout of the stairs and warp point actually offsets where the town would go if going by the map of the area

Its something that could be done if people were looking to take part but would ofc take a lot of planning and require a fucton of materials to be spawned, ultimate100 get those fingers warmed up you're gonna be busy ^_^

07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

Or, do it legitimately : P

840 Posts

HAPPYGOPUCKEY wrote:
Or, do it legitimately : P

Yeah you realise how many millennia that would take? :P

I don't really intend for this to feel like a second job, that said, having an admin around 24/7 is going to prove difficult so i shall open the floor to donations, donate anything you have spare, any kind of blocks we can probably make use of and donating things like coal will earn you extra brownie points ^_^

I will setup some extra chests around the site and would urge anyone who has loved ocarina of time or any other zelda games to donate anything that they don't need to us :)

Donations can make this happen guys ^_^

25 Nov 2009, 22:49
1890 Posts

Looks cool! :D
Don't know why you made it in Mossy Cobblestone though. :P It is a rough, dirty looks though.
But looked cool. :)
05 Sep 2011, 14:46
46 Posts

in picture 9, there is a skeleton breakdancing

29 Oct 2011, 22:15
103 Posts

Is there a possiblity of porting in chunks? There is a thread on the MineCraft fourm of someone who is making everything but the douengons and most houses... I think it's finished by now.
840 Posts

Eion_Kilant_739 wrote:
Is there a possiblity of porting in chunks? There is a thread on the MineCraft fourm of someone who is making everything but the douengons and most houses... I think it's finished by now.

Unfortunately based on where we have built this anything imported would intersect other builds, i know cmy brother did suggest attempting to make the entire thing, and it would only be right if you made the dungeons aswell, without them it seems wrong >.<

29 Oct 2011, 22:15
103 Posts

I attempted to go to the "/warp hyrule" mentinoed in the OP, but it says the warp does not exist.
840 Posts

Eion_Kilant_739 wrote:
I attempted to go to the "/warp hyrule" mentinoed in the OP, but it says the warp does not exist.

Yeah it was moved and renamed, /warp castletown