New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 
27 Apr 2011, 02:02
54 Posts

So I was on my merry way, warping to Eos, and..
..yeah.

That's just outside the warp point, and no, I don't know who is responsible. Perhaps an admin could track down who placed the lava? Because I don't know the identity of the person, this isn't a ban request per se, but if this is in the wrong board, then please move it.
(I placed a couple of cobble blocks outside the warp to take the lava off the path and stop it flowing into the warp area)

30 Jun 2011, 16:55
36 Posts

Also, there are several people who gets auto-kicked for using flymod all the time.
Server Admin Server Admin
14 Oct 2009, 16:26
1051 Posts

We have currently found two players who have been responsible for this. Both have been revoked. Thankyou for your reports guys. You're epic.

The following actions have been taken:
· Player "heikkihursti" revoked. (88.112.62.219)
· Player "avokaado" revoked & banned. (88.112.62.219)

Their IPs seem to be the same, also, there is another revoked user with the same IP. It looks like these are either brothers, or the same guy who has wasted his money and time buying the game at least 3 times.
54 Posts

Ach, the server was rolled back 24 hours, which led to us losing chests full of items. Proper items, like stack of diamond blocks and lapis somebody quitting the server gave us. Is there a way to restore my - and cyberdog888's - items?

20 Mar 2010, 20:58
467 Posts

Heres all the clones I found, all revoked/banned:
Quote:
IP: 88.112.62.219
HeikkiHursti
JoGeTzu
Avokaado
IcyWolfie
TimanttiVaras
KoltsuC

IP: 88.90.151.171
l00kas
n00nas
aweussom

He probably bought them with the valentine/special buy-one-get-one-free offer notch did a while back.
Server Admin Server Admin
07 Jul 2009, 02:20
840 Posts

Farmer wrote:
Ach, the server was rolled back 24 hours, which led to us losing chests full of items. Proper items, like stack of diamond blocks and lapis somebody quitting the server gave us. Is there a way to restore my - and cyberdog888's - items?

Get the person who left to login again and give you them back, with a rollback the logs will be gone so you won't be able to just get the items back as the admins will have no logs of them being given in the first place :)

14 Oct 2009, 16:26
1051 Posts

Cypherous wrote:
Farmer wrote:

Get the person who left to login again and give you them back, with a rollback the logs will be gone so you won't be able to just get the items back as the admins will have no logs of them being given in the first place :)

As compensation, I gave Farmer some diamonds, it's because he lost some valuables, as well as he is a mature member of the community now.
30 Jun 2011, 16:55
36 Posts

Bad boys.
Just look at this! :shock:

Wich means
Spoiler: Show
Fucking Swedish Homos

If Puckey sees this, he is probably gonna laugh his ass off :)

mc.eosgrief.png
mc.eosgrief.png [ 1012.91 KiB | Viewed 4145 times ]

54 Posts

Conor wrote:
As compensation, I gave Farmer some diamonds, it's because he lost some valuables, as well as he is a mature member of the community now.

&Thanks :3

[ 9 posts ]