New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
Server Admin Server Admin
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

So, now that we have access to the nether, dwellings and shops have already popped up. I know I've seen people working on their respective nether bases down in the depths, and our most active user, Nightmaresplody, has already opened a shop near the EoS's main nether gate. Hell's counterpart of EoS, NEoS (I think), I is going to grow like kudzu, that's almost inevitable.

But what's it gonna be like building down there? Paths will have to be safe, as there's steep cliffs and/or lava danger almost everywhere. Let's not forget, mob spawining in the Nether is independent of light. Ghasts will spawn in any 5x5x5 area (even though they're harmless, it's still an annoyance), and zombie pigmen will spawn anywhere regardless of light level [according to the mc wiki]. Also, skyscrapers are probably not going to be plentiful due to the nature of the nether.

What will the building styles be? Better yet, is there going to be an official style in the nether counterpart of EoS? Discuss

02 Jan 2011, 00:58
332 Posts

Well, I'm going to build my castle when exams are done. It's going to be made of cobble, with a settlement in it. Which will be cool.

[ 2 posts ]