New topic New reply  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
Server Admin Server Admin
07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

I realize I've been presenting a lot of projects lately (or as blood calls it, "showing off"), many of them were either small, nobody gave a damn, or were cancelled/changed drastically. This'll be my biggest project yet, and probably my most influential.

Pr0ph3cy7 and I are planning a subway system, and Fulsy and I are gonna tie this to a larger rail network. The larger network will link EoS's main station to the OKarlTown railway, which we will renovate. We also have plans to link FulsyField to the same network, and FFII is already going to be linked if xana approves.

I've made a little map of the planned system. [Edit: Keep in mind that south is at the top side of the map.]
Spoiler: Show

Key:
Spoiler: Show
Red name/blue circle = station
There were places that didn't really have anywhere to choose from, just the option to go or stay, and I named those "semistations".
Any subway routes that join without a station are just junctions.
yellow line = subway route
green name/line = street (matches the signs)

I'm gonna slightly alter Roy4lz's subway station. For those wondering, I didn't put the HGP-2 semistation for selfish purposes, it actually serves the system if Roy4lz approves my changes.

Questions, comments, notices of approval (hopefully)?

27 Dec 2009, 10:09
618 Posts

Gotta be honest, I never thought that it would be this big! I thought you were doing it just for Eos! :3
I can't see any reasons for objecting, as long as you try not to build close to the surface, where peoples houses are. I'd be pretty annoyed if a railway system went right under my house.

23 Mar 2011, 21:02
434 Posts

Agreed with Roy, that would be sick, good luck! make sure its pretty low underground and not to close to the surface. This is a lot of work, but hey you seem confident about it and well.. confidence = key. So go ahead :D
btw I'll let you know where the station in FFII should be

30 May 2011, 16:58
20 Posts

Make it go all the way to dragonvillage... :L
Minecraft Administrator Minecraft Administrator
07 Mar 2011, 00:08
338 Posts

ryanm93 wrote:
Make it go all the way to dragonvillage... :L

it would be possible it's only 100 blocks from KT

23 Mar 2011, 21:02
434 Posts

meh not a lot really. But anyways Aprilon is a HUGE map haha, how would you know which way you're digging, Puck?

07 May 2011, 22:41
361 Posts

Xana wrote:
meh not a lot really. But anyways Aprilon is a HUGE map haha, how would you know which way you're digging, Puck?

I was thinking the inter-city part would be elevated rail instead of subway.
Nonetheless, I usually use /compass and /jumpto.